Darn you Howell

Phil:

I woke up to Dan still lying in the bed. He stayed like that, for the whole day. His chest coming up, then going down, then coming up then going down again. It was a steady beat all day. I still couldn't get over how beautiful he looked lying in that hospital bed. Before I knew it, my parents showed up at the hospital to take me home so I could go to school the next morning.
"Can I at least sleep here tonight and you can pick me up in the morning?"
"Phil, you need to brush your teeth and such though." My mother said.
"I'll do it tomorrow, please mom I won't be able to spend like seven hours with him tomorrow."
My mother took in a hesitant sigh, and then finally said "Alright,"
"Thank you mom." I said as I smiled at her standing in the door.
"But your father and I will be here very early tomorrow, so be..." She looked at me, she really looked at me, as if she could see all the pain, worry and misery I was going through right now because the thought of Dan never waking up again. She then looked at Dan too, then at me holding Dan's hand. She seemed to soften a bit, and I was grateful for that.
"I love you Phil." She said as she walked over and hugged me tightly. I stood up as she approached me and embraced her. We stayed like that for what felt like forever, I then broke the silence.
"I'm so scared mom." I whispered to her, feeling tears start to trickle down my cheeks.
"I know honey." My mom said as she started to stroke my jet black hair.
"Mom, I've never cared about someone as much as I care about Dan. What if he never wakes up, what if-" I was now unable to speak, as I sobbed into my mother. She just kept whispering in my ear that it would be okay, but what if it wasn't. I was in love with Dan, I was so in love with him. And I feel like I never showed it. After what felt like hours I stopped crying and my eyes were all dried up.
"Honey...please come home." My mother said to me as she pulled her head away to look up at me.
"Mom, I'm fine, I want to stay."
"Phil, you aren't fine you just balled your eyes out..." My mom looked at me again with that look like she was trying to see into my soul. I smiled down at her.
"I'm okay now mom, I just had to let it all out."
"Alright Phil, your father is probably waiting for me in the car. If you need anything just call okay, they will let you at the front desk."
"Love you mom, tell dad I lover her too." I said as I started to walk her out.
"Okay, I love you too Phil." She said as she kissed my cheek and ruffled my hair. As the door was closed, I held my head against the door and took in a few deep breaths.
Be strong Phil
I told myself, I actually felt a bit better. Then I turned around and saw Dan.
Dan, my beautiful boyfriend.
Dan, lying unconscious with a huge bruise on the side of his face.
Dan, lying in a hospital bed.
I couldn't help it, if I thought my eyes were all dried up, I was wrong. Dead wrong. I covered my mouth with my hands trying to stifle my loud sobs as I sat next to Dan again. I quieted my sobs as I held his hand, tears rapidly running down my face.
"Darn you Howell for making me feel actual feelings for someone."' I chuckled to myself as I brought his hand, intervened with mine, to my lips and kissed them. I put my head in my free head and started to cry more. I then heard a cute posh voice speak weakly,
"Phil..."

I hope you know I love you (Punk and pastel Phan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें