You make my Heart Race like it's a car in Mario Kart

Phil:
Soon my parents let us go, but honestly I loved watching Dan and my parents talk. To see all the people I truly and deeply care about be so happy, it was an overwhelming feeling for me. As I led Dan up the stairs to my room we passed by my sister who was about to go to ballet class. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw Dan, and I popped my head out behind him to show her she was okay.
"I like your flower crown." She softly said as she looked up to Dan.
"Aww thank you Emma." Dan said looking down at her as his face was covered by a soft blush. I wanted to kiss his cheek so bad in that instant.
"How do you know my name?" Emma asked curiously back at Dan.
"Well, your awesome brother over here," Dan pointed back towards me "told me all about you and how great of a dancer you are and some of the fun times you two have had together." Emma's face light up as she then looked me in the eyes. Then, she ran over to me and I picked her up and hugged her.
"I love you Philly." She said into my jacket.
"I love you too Emma." I said back to her, looking at Dan who looked like he was about to cry. I put her down as she said bye to Dan and just like that she scurried off.
"You okay?" I ask Dan as he smiles up at me.
"Ya, you guys are just so cute and you are such a great brother Phil."
"Thanks." I replied, now my face covered by a light blush.

Dan:
"Here, follow me." Phil said as he walked up the rest of the stairs and down a hallway to a plain white door. As he opened it up, I walked in to be greeted by a brighter room than I expected. His room contained a bed, two night stands on either side, about two full bookshelves, a dresser, a window looking out to the backyard and two closets built into the wall. His bed sheets were a pattern of bright green and blue, he had matching shades that were open and multiple plants placed on the window still. He had band posters lining his cream walls making the room just seem more Phil and just cooler over all.
"I like your tiny cacti." I giggle as I point to the top of his dresser.
"Thanks," he replies as he places our book bags side by side by his bed "they are my baby's." I laugh some more as he smiles over at me. He then proceeds to sit on the bed and he pats the spot next to him. I sit down and I zone out not believing I am in Phil Lester's bedroom, sitting on Phil Lester's bed with Phil Lester himself.
"So," he says breaking me out of my trance as our eyes connect, I feel like when ever we make eye contact it is more than just looking at each other. It feels like we are communicating through our eyes, telling each other secrets. "What would you like to do?"
"Umm, anything really as long as I get to do it with you." I smile at him as I giggle at the tiny crimson now in his cheeks due to my comment.
"We could..." Phil looks around his room until he jumps up and goes over to his T.V "play video games! Any one up for a little Mario kart?" He starts to wave a wii remote towards me.
"Oh, um I used to play but I'm pretty rusty now."
Phil raises an eyebrow and smirks as he leans down so that we are face to face as I still sit on the bed "You scared of a little competition, Howell." He looks me down as he says my last name and I swear I could just melt into a puddle right here.
"Not at all, Lester." I say as I take the remote controller and stand up.
Once we pick our cars we start to race. We are playfully yelling at each other as we play and I win the first race! I was so happy but it was the cutest how Phil fell on his back huffing and puffing.
"You okay Lester?" I ask as I lean over him, a single eyebrow raised with a flirty smirk on my face.
He smiles up at me before replying "I still have two more races." We stay there smiling at each other for a few moments and I can't keep my eyes off his lips.