May I?

Phil:
I got up and was ready to try and beat Dan on the next race. On lap three though he was 1st and I was 2nd, I wanted to win so bad. So I reached a hand over and ticketed his side. He gasped, surprised, and giggled a bit before stifling it back and focusing back on the game. After a few more seconds, I held my controller down on the floor with my foot, hoping it would let my car keep going, and I started to tickle Dan even more with both hands.
"Phil, stop I'm going to loose." He said in between laughs as he looked up at me. He soon collapsed so that he was lying on his back in a laughing fit of adorable giggles. I now was laughing along with him, not because he was tickling me but because it was fun. We then heard the T.V make a noise. As we looked up we realized we both had lost the race, but I had come in dead dead last. I looked back down at him, smiling. My head was only s few inches hovering above his.
"Looks like we both lost." He said smiling up at me, with his perfect grin with his sparkly teeth and bubblegum breath, and don't even get me started on his perfect pink lips. We both were once again starring at each other, but this time no one was around. The door was shut and my parents had taken Emma to ballet class.
I place my hand on his hip as I was leaning down towards him. He then had his hands cupped around my neck, leaning upwards a bit. And soon, his soft lips were on mine.
I am kissing Dan Howell.
Dan:
I am kissing Phil Lester.
His lips felt even better on mine than I had imagined in my dreams. He kissed me so gently yet it was so deep that it made me want to shiver with delight. God, and his warm hand rubbing up and down on my hip made everything ten times better. He soon placed both of his hands on my hips and we started to lean up a bit. I was now sitting in Phil's lap as he kept kissing me deeply. My legs were also wrapped around his torso. We parted for a moment, breathing heavily as we stared into each other's eyes. He started to smooth his hands under my jumper, his eyes looking down at his hands, then back at me.
"May I?" He asked quietly, starring at my lips.
"Yes." I whispered as I reconnected our lips. Consent is hot, especially coming from Phil. He brushed his hands all over my chest, and I held my arms up, allowing him to take the jumper off. He pulled it over my head and looked down at my tanned chest.
Phil's eyes went a bit wide as he said "You are so beatifull Dan howell."
My cheeks turned pink "Thanks, so are you."
Phil then eyed my neck and slowly started to kiss it. He started at the highest part, closer to my chin then made his way to the middle of my neck. I had always been sensitive with my neck so when Phil bit into me softly I moaned out to the quit house. We both kind of stopped and I could feel my face flush. I had tried to hold it in, even when he was kissing my lower chin but when he bit me I couldn't help it. Phil then took his lips away from my neck and his face was flushed too as he stared at me.
"Wow." He quietly said. I kind of giggled and covered my face with my hands. Which also made Phil start to giggle, I then realized how he sticks out his tongue when ever he laughs.
"I'm sorry Dan." He said in between giggles.
"Phil, you are perfectly fine." I replied wrapping my arms around his neck and bringing our faces closer "You make me feel amazing, what you just did felt amazing I'm just really sensitive on my neck." I smiled up at him as he did the same before he kissed me. His strong arms were wrapped around my waist trying to bring me closer to him. My hands were running all through his black hair trying to do the same.
I don't know what came over me but I suddenly broke away and started to lightly suck and kiss Phil's neck.
"Is this okay?" I asked in between kisses.
"Ya." Phil replied in between heavy breaths.
I soon slipped off his leather jacket and then his shirt, also asking if I could. Once I brought my lips back up to Phil's I caught a glance of his chest and I couldn't help but stare. His arms were so muscular and toned, he had abs, a six pack that was giving me breathing problems. I knew he was strong and muscular, but seeing it in person made me feel some sort of way. His pale chest contrasted beautifully with some of his black chest hair. I also noticed a few ink lines on his hip and I wanted to read them, but I realized I had been starring for a while at his chiseled chest. I looked back up to see a blushing Phil.
"You are so...hot." I said laughing trying to catch my breaths.
Phil laughed too, he then bit his lip and brought me back to the wonderful world of kissing him.
We stayed like this for a while, deeply kissing each other, only breaking away when we had to breath. My hands running through his hair, not being able to get enough of it while his left hand was on my cheek and the other was wrapped around me.
"Wait," I said pulling away "what time is it?"
"The box above the T.V will probably say." Phil said breathlessly as he started to kiss my collar bone softly. I looked up at the T.V to see that I had been at Phil'a house for a while and I had to be home soon.
"Phil," I said as he started to kiss me again "I have...to go...home now." I tried to finish in between kisses, not wanting to leave.
"Aww, do you have to?" Phil said as he hugged me tightly, bowing his head against my bare chest and looking up at me with sad puppy dog eyes.
I bent down to kiss his cute little nose before replying. "Unfortunately yes, but I had so much fun."
Phil smiled up at me "So did I." He started to lightly kiss my chest as he made his way up. I looked around, trying to find my jumper but before I could look further around the room, Phil was in my face. And even though we had just made out for the longest time I got butterflies as I placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. We started kissing passionately again before I broke away and placed a finger on Phil's lips.
"I have to go." I whispered frowning "I'm sorry."
"It's okay, I had a really great time with you today."
"As did I." I replied smiling.
Phil turned his head and grabbed my jumper behind him, handing it to me.
"You might need this."
"Ya, and you might need this too." I replied reaching to the side of us retrieving his FOB shirt.
"Thanks."

Sorry that this chapter was so long guys. Hope you are enjoying so far!!!