I Hope You Know I Love

Dan:
I woke up a few hours later entangled in Phil's body. I looked up to see that he was still sleeping. His eyes were closed, his pink lips were parted just a bit and his chest fell up and down due to his breathing pattern. He was so beautiful, I couldn't get over how he was all mine. I re-positioned my head so it was against his chest again, I could hear his heart steadily beating. My thoughts wondered as I realized I couldn't go back to sleep. I was concerned for Phil, he had bags under his eyes and I could tell this had been his first good nights rest in days. He told me Carl didn't hurt him...but his knuckles were bruised pretty badly. I peacefully laid with Phil for hours, staring up at the dimmed hospital lights and just thinking about life. The thought of a future with Phil crossed my mind many times and I realized how long we have been together. I mean, I know the specific date we first kissed but my mind is a bit consumed right now. I know I wrote it down some where, I'll look later. I felt Phil stir a little so I started to rub his back lightly and cuddle even closer to him.
"Good morning sunshine." Phil sleepily said as he leaned down and kissed the top of my head.
"Phil go back to sleep," I quietly said "i'm sorry I woke you."
"You didn't wake me, besides I'd rather be awake with you then dreaming about you." Phil said, pulling me closer.
"You're cute." I said into his chest as we lay there. Phil was rubbing his hand up and down my arm and I was listening to Phil's heart again. The steady, deep, beats of his heart calmed me.
"Hey." He suddenly said, breaking the silence of the cold room.
"Hey." I replied back.
"What's on your mind?"
"You."
"Me?"
"Ya you." I giggled.
"Why?" I could sense Phil start to smile as he said this.
"Because you're the best boyfriend ever and I can't believe you sat in this boring room for three days." Phil chuckles before he says anything,
"It wasn't that boring, I wanted to be here for you and I did... I didn't know what was going to happen to you." His tone was just a whisper by the time he finished the sentence.
"Phil," I said in a nurturing voice "I'm sorry I scared you."
"Don't be sorry Dan, it is that jerk who should be apologizing and paying for what he did to you." I winced at the thought of Carl. "Sorry." Phil said, noticing my wince and reaching down to intertwine his fingers with mine. I hadn't thought about Carl, I had tried to block it all out of my head for now. I knew sooner of later the police would ask me about what happened.
"You're fine."
"Dan." Phil said softly. I took my head away from his chest and locked my eyes with him.
"Phil?" I asked.
"I hope you know I love you." With that I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought my self lips up to him. But before I kissed him, I whispered into his ear,
"I know, and I love you too."

Hey guys! I would just like to thank you for reading this story, voting and commenting. I really appreciate all the love that this fan-fiction is getting. Have an awesome day lovies (: