Lover Boy

Phil:
As I walked into my math class, I couldn't get the pastel colored boy out of my head for the life of me. I tried to listen to the teacher so that I could get a good start on this year but...I just couldn't. All that was going through my head was Dan, Dan Howell.
My mind raced with thoughts of how he was so pretty and seemed so pure but wasn't afraid to stand up for what he beloved in when tested. I had to admit, in 1st period when Dan started yelling at Ty...he was pretty hot. Okay, he was super hot when he yelled at Ty to prove his point! Even though I barely knew anything about him I just wanted to get to know him, but I mean he wasn't a complete stranger. They had a lot of intense eye contact and I had gotten lost in his sparkling, brown chocolate eyes already, at least twice I believe.
I sighed out loud in class, which got me a few looks from in front of me as the teacher talked about calculators and math and blah blah blah blah, blah blah. But I could care less, I just kept hoping he would be in my next class.
~
By the time lunch came around I was sad to say that I, so far, had no other classes with the pretty pastel boy, Dan. I sulked around the cafeteria, having a pretty good guess that the world was against me and that I would not have the same lunch period with Dan. When, all of a sudden I saw curly brown hair topped with a mint and white flower crown sitting down next to a nice looking girl, who was actually in one or two of my classes. It was him, Dan Howell.
My hands started to sweat as I could feel myself redden as I saw him laugh with the girl at their table. I watched as he let his head swing back, his eyes shut and hands over his cute little mouth.
I wonder what his laugh sounds like, I thought to my self right as he caught me starring. I jumped a bit before I broke the contact and ran in line to get lunch. I couldn't believe he had caught me starring, now how was I supposed to try and sit next to him or even talk to him?!

Dan:
"Dan I am telling you," Louise repeated for what felt like the one hundred time "Phil Lester was starring at you and he had the most adorable smirk plastered on his face." Dan did have to admit, when Louise pointed out he was being watched and him and Phil made eye contact, Phil did have the cutest crooked smile he had ever seen.
"He's just a boy I know from my 1st period class, he was probably starring at my flower crown wondering were I got it at."
"Ya, because a boy dressed like THAT wants to buy a flower crown." Dan did realize how much sense his last comment did not make at all knowing that Phil wore all black. "Dannnn, you should go talk to him!"
"What?!" Dan exhaled as his face grew a shade of red from embarrassment "It's the first day of school, the only thing I know about him is that he's cut-" before Dan can even finish his sentence and realize what he just reveled Louise is squealing and lightly slapping Dan on his shoulder.
"I knew it!!! You guys would be so cute together!!!!!!! I ship it so MUCH!" Dan giggled at how over dramatic she was being.
"Shut up." He said as more giggles escaped from his mouth. The bell rang as the two of them started to throw away the remains of what once was their lunch
"I'll see you later, lover boy." Louise said as she walked away, her eyebrows dancing around on her forehead as she dragged out the words lover, and boy.