Where is Dan

Dan:
It was a late afternoon and it was Friday! I loved the weekend, mostly because I got to usually spend the whole day with Phil. So I was in a really good mood, I was a happy hopper.
My mother was working at the kitchen table in the next room and I was dancing in the kitchen to the radio. When all of a sudden, a fall out boy song came on but not just any Fall out Boy sing. It was irresistible with Demi Lovato, and I saw my mom snap her head up to look at me. I motioned for her to join me in my random dancing around the big tiled kitchen. We had a thing with this song, it was our song.
I loved fall out boy (so much, to the max) and my mother loved Demi Lovato as much as I loved Fall out boy. So once she heard this song it's like it brought us even closer. So when ever we hear it, we always make eye contact and dance to it. No matter the place or situation.
I started to sing along to the lyrics Patrick sung out in the mic, or I guess right now the speakers. My mother started to also sing along to Demi. I twirled around the kitchen in my light pink jumper and baby blue jeans with my mother as we sang along to the song and danced like maniacs around the kitchen. We laughed once it was over as we feel to the floor. I loved seeing my mother laugh, she works hard and I know she is always there for me and she doesn't want me to worry but I know she is stressed. To see her smile and genuinely laugh gave me great joy. She scooted over next to me as I leaned my back against a cabinet and she hugged me. I hugged her back tightly, that is when we heard the door unlock and heavy footsteps cross the hardwood floor to where we were.

Phil:
I was in my room daydreaming about Dan and seeing him tomorrow. Maybe I could take him on a Froyo date or something, I know how much he likes frozen desserts. I still couldn't believe we had been dating for about six weeks now. It was like living in a dream. As I was about to go to bed, I looked around at my room and saw Dan's flower crown lying on the floor. I smiled to myself, thinking about him. It wasn't too late, I mean it was still light out so I decided to hop over the fence and bring it back to him. Maybe I could even meet his parents while I was over there.
As I hoped the fence over to his backyard I could almost hear what I thought was yelling. But I brushed it off and went up to the sliding glass door. I knocked on it, not waiting to see Dan. As I held the flower crown behind my back I rocked back and fourth on my feet starring down at the brick patio. Where was he? It isn't that late. That's when I heard more yelling and something being thrown. I looked up, trying to see where the noise was coming from, but only seeing the empty kitchen. Suddenly a sort of tall women with curly blond hair started heading towards the door. I could totally tell it was Dan's mom because they had the same brown eyes, their hair curled the same way and they walked the same way. She opened the door and smiled at me, but I could see the worry behind her eyes.
"You are Phil correct? Phil Lester?" I realized I had been standing there like an idiot looking down at her.
"Um yes, hi!" I smiled down at her holding out my free hand "I am Phil Lester, I am dating your lovely son Dan Howell."
She looked up at me with tears in her eyes, but she now had a real smile plastered on her face. "You have no idea how much you have changed his life. Thank you." She whispered as she shook my hand.
"Thank you for him." I replied back, smiling from ear to ear. "I brought this for Dan, he left it at my house. I apologize for just bombarding, I just knew how much he loves his flower crowns. This one is his favorite so." I held it out to her, smiling. She flinched once I held it out though.
"Phil," she slowly said putting her hand over the flower crown pushing it back towards me "please just give it to him tomorrow." She whispered.
"What?" I asked but then I saw a dark figure in the other room. She turned around to meet where I was looking.
"Phil I'm so sorry, hurry before h-" before she could finish her sentence the figure was now behind her, harshly pulling her away from the opening of the door. He had a strong grip on her wrist as he looked at me. The man was tall, but I was a bit taller. He looked muscular, he wore a dirty suit that was torn in some places. The man also had a scowl over his face as he looked me up and down, on the right said of his face were also scratch marks and they looked fresh. His breath reeked, he looked like a plain old jerk.
"Who are you?" He asked in a low dark voice. I puffed my chest up and put on my bad boy look.
"Phil Lester, nice to meet you." I said roughly holding out my hand. He grunted and looked away at my outstretched hand.
"What do you want?"
"I wanted to give Dan his flower crown back." I replied reveling it from behind my back.
The cruel man laughed which made me crush my other fist up in fury.
"I can't believe you let your son wear a crown, A PINK CROWN. HE IS NOT A GIRL, SO STOP LETTING HIM WEAR GIRLS CLOTHING!" He turned around and started to yell at Dan's mother. She looked terrified, I could see the terror in her eyes. And I now could also see the bruises all over her arms and the one he was making now by holding her wrist so tightly.
"Hey." I said as calmly as I could even thought I wanted to pop him in the schnauzer right here and teach him a lesson, "Come on man, just calm down. Dan can dress how ever he wants and she is being a great mother by accepting him for being him."
He glared at me, letting loose of Dan's moms wrist a bit, which filled me with some relief. But then I realized something, where was Dan?
"Sure, what ever you say. Now just hurry on home kid okay, I'll give him the...crown." He tried to grab the flower crown but I snatched it back, out of his reach.
"I would like to give it to Dan personally please. And it's called a flower crown." I could just tell there was smoke fuming out of his ears.
"Give. Me. The. Crown." He said in between clenched teeth.
"Where. Is. Dan." I said sternly, staring right back at his stone cold eyes.
"I swear to god kid..." He whispered under his breath, I looked over at Dan's mom behind him and she mouthed, help us.
That was all I needed to punch him square in the face. His hands shot up to where I had punched him, as he stumbled back a few steps. But soon his hands were up, clenched in fists ready to punch me back. As Dan's mother ran away from him I got in front of her and I went for another punch. He dodged it but I grabbed his head and rammed him against the nearest wall. I looked around quickly as I had his back and head up against the wall. I saw something laying on the floor in the next room. It looked like a body sprawled out on the floor. It had a puddle of blood around it and my heart dropped as I realized, it was Dan.