Chapter 73: Start of a Battle

Start from the beginning

"This is bad! He has our wanted posters!" he told you.

"Our wanted posters? Why?" you asked.

"Usopp! (y/n)!!" yelled Chopper's voice.

The reindeer appeared with Robin, running to the two of you. Usopp yelled their name, explaining to them the situation about how Oz had your wanted posters pinned to his arm.

"T-T-T-There no mistake...H-H-His targets.....are definitely us!!!"

"SHOW YOURSELVES! STRAW HAT CREW!!!" shouted Luffy's zombie, arms high at his sides.

"Luffy, are you planning on crushing your crew yourself?!" whimpered the sniper.

"The order went out" stated Robin, staring at Oz's form.

"Is the real Luffy all right?" wondered Chopper with a worried look.

"Is it even possible to beat something like that?" you sweated. "And Sanji's down here too!"

"WHAT?!"

"Hey, Usopp! So that's where you were!" yelled a far away voice, and Usopp looked all around him in search of the source.

"What's that? Did someone just call out my name?" he said, then looked up at the tower. "WO! ZORO?! Why are you on the roof?!"

"Franky! Brook! You guys were all right!" sighed in relief Chopper.

"For now, the skeleton's problem seems taken care of" said Robin. "Seems like Nami-chan still needs to be saved...."

"Oi, move out of the way! What good is it when you're interfering with us, Luffy?" said the chef, facing Oz.

"LUFFY?...HE'S MY ENEMY. MY NAME IS OZ. NICE TO MEET YOU!" told the giant.

"Shut up! Nice to meet you my ass, I swear. Babbling nonsense like that!" grunted the blonde. "You're totally Luffy!"

"This is bad! This is really bad! Sanji's in trouble!" panicked Chopper.

"This is unexpected...We thought that they were only after our shadows" muttered Robin. "Maybe we rushed ourselves too much..."

"It seems like they're totally satisfied with Luffy's shadow only" sweated the sniper.

"S-So scary! There's no way to fight that thing!"

"We should back him up!" you said. "He won't be able to do a damn thing to him all alone"