Imagine for @BamItsAshton94_Irwin

Lukes POV

Ashton's cute if he thinks he's fooling any of us. We know he's sick. Who wouldn't notice if someone who's living with them keeps coughing and not eating and holding his stomach. 

"What are we going to do?" Asks Calum as he sit on the couch opposite to mine. 

"It's time to take him to the clinic. If we let him think we don't know anything, he'll never tell us and keep hiding it and it will only get worse" MIchael points out.

"Ok lets go" I mumble and sigh while me and the boys walk up to Ashtons room and gently knock on the door. We hear foot steps and stand back so he could open the door. 

"Yea hey guys. Whats up?" He questions and goes back to sit on his bed. We follow him into his room and sit on the bed. 

"Anything you want to tell us bud?" I ask. He shakes his head no and puts his head into his hands. 

"I think there's something you want to share with us" Calum says. 

"Nope. not really" Ashton mumbles.

"And we don't believe you. You're sick. Don't think you can hide it from us Ashton" I say and he looks up at us, his eyes widening.

"I have no idea what's going on but for your information, I'm doing completely and 100% fine!" He says getting a little flustered that nobody believes him. 

"Let's just book an appointment with the doctor tomorrow and they'll give you meds. You'll be better in no time" I say comfortingly.

"NO! We are not booking an appointment! I will do what I want and I do NOT want to go to the doctors so just leave me alone" He says shaking his head and his eyes getting just a tiny bit teary. 

"Ashton I know you're scared but I will drag you there myself because you're not going to get sick on our watch!" Calum hisses and stands up.

"He's right you know? We'll be here every step of the way" Michael says comfortingly.

"I don't have a choice do I?" He asks shaking his head once again.

"I'm afraid not bud" I say and we all get up to give him space and so he could be by himself right now. 

**NEXT DAY AT THE DOCTORS OFFICE**

Ashtons POV

"I really don't want to do this" I say angrily and stomp my feet. I refuse to sit on the exam table and let the doctor examine me. 

"You're going to do this no matter what. Now sit your ass down and cooperate" Calum says strictly and points his finger to the bed.

"There we go. Now just do as the doctor says" Luke says

"Well, I already took your temperature which was 102, higher than I like, your blood pressure was not normal either and you've lost some weight. It sounds like a stomach infection to me. You have to take the meds I'm going to prescribe you. They are antibiotics so don't miss a dose" Dr. Kim lectures me. I nod and thank her quietly. 

"Here we go. Just pick it up at the local pharmacy" She says handing me the slip and walking out the door bidding me to get well soon. 

"Ok lets go now. It's over and it was horrible!" I whine getting in the car. 

"It was not. You did good. Now you just have to take your meds" Michael says.

"Which I will do" I say and grab the medicine from Luke since he picked it up from the pharmacy just now. 

"Can we trust you on that?" Luke asks seriously.

"Yes I will take them" I say staring them down.

"Ok good. You better" Calum mumbles while driving. 

**AT HOME**

There is no way in hell I'm taking this medicine! It's probably disgusting! Ew! I do not do meds! I hid them under my bed and went to the bathroom to get ready for bed. After doing that, I go out to the common room and bid everyone good night. 

**NEXT DAY** 

It's getting harder and harder to get through rehearsals because my stomach is killing me! I should be taking the meds but I just can't.

"Hey you okay?" Luke asks seeing me in my current condition. I shake my head no and just lean back but I fall because everything got blurry and blurry....

Calum's POV

I just saw Ashton faint in Lukes arms. What just happened!?

"What happened?" I ask Luke.

"I asked him if he felt okay, he said no and passed out" He mumbles confused at what was happening. 

"Call the ambulance" I scream and one of the people around does. 

When the ambulance arrives, they strap Ashton to the bed and I go sit inside the ambulance until the rest of the band will arrive at the hospital.

Michaels POV

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!!? We're all so freaked out. We got to the hospital as soon as we could. The doctors checked him out immediately and declared his appendix had probably ruptured. Apparently, his infection grew and somehow made his appendix inflamed and then it burst. 

"Oh gosh. This is horrible. Was he even taking his meds? They were supposed to prevent this from happening!" I mumble getting really frustrated and scared as they roll and unconscious Ashton into surgery.

"Why don't you go home and get some clothes since we will stay over night?" Luke asks me nicely. I nod my head yes and drive home. 

I go to Ashtons room and get his clothes when my eye catches a bottle underneath his bed. I grab it and see that the bottle had his meds! I quickly drive back to the hospital with the stuff to update the guys. 

"Guys! He hid the medicine from us and never took it!" I gasp out breathlessly since I just ran up the stairs to tell them

"Ugh that guy!" Calum mumbles.

"It's okay. It already happened. The doctor just informed us he's doing good in surgery so we'll confront him about this later. For now, lets just hope the surgery will end soon and he'll be okay and healthy" Luke says.  

AN: I hope you enjoyed this imagine :) Don't forget to vote