Imagine for AshleyMartin946

Louis POV

Me and the boys were passing by an old creek house on our way home when we heard pleading and a lot of screaming. We were in shock so I we all just started looking at each other with our mouths wide open. "Is everything ok?" Niall asked. We all shrugged and slowly got out of the car. Well me, Liam, Harry and Niall. Zayn was sick today so he couldn't come to work.  We looked inside a window and saw a girl being tortured like being whipped. 

Ashley POV

This guy kidnapped me like a week ago and he has been torturing me ever since. Like he has whipped me, not fed me, I dont get much clothes to wear, and he hits me every day. Right, now I was being tortured again and I was screaming my lungs out. He has never been so angry  and it was just really scary. I am only 14 and now I am scared of every male in this world. Suddenly, the door busted open and their stood 4 boys and 1 had a bat in his hand. My kidnapper didnt see him so the guy came behind him and knocked him unconscious and picked me up putting me in their car where I just started sobbing and pleading. I was sitting on someones lap and I did not like it one bit. "Shhh, love please stop crying. We wont hurt you. My name is Niall, the one beside you is Harry. Liam is in the drivers seat and besides him is Louis. We are all doctors and we are just going to take you to our clinic because you need medical attention" He explained. I started sobbing again and couldn't stop because I was so scared of them. "Come on deep breaths with me. No need to freak out. I promise that we wont hurt you at all" Niall said kissing my head and rubbing my back. That kinda calmed me down and then I started taking deep breaths with Harry to keep myself calm. I was starting to like them because they hadn't hurt me.

"Love, we're here" Liam said and Niall carried me inside the clinic and in an exam room and set me on the bed.  They all washed their hands and then came to me. "I am just going to check your breathing love. Can you take nice deep breaths for me?" Louis asked me sweetly. They were so nice and sweet and genuinely cared about me so I did what he asked. My breaths were really shaky and I couldn't compose myself. "Hey, hey its alright. Harry will help you" Louis said. Harry took some deep breaths and soon I started following him. Louis checked my breathing and my heart. "Just going to check your ears" Liam said and put the otoscope in my ears. I pulled away and frowned. "I promise that it wont hurt. I am just going to check" Liam said. I sighed and nodded. He checked my ears, nose. eyes and mouth and then Niall wanted to check my stomach. "Lay down sweets" He said. I shook my head and tears started building in my eyes. Harry pushed my shoulders down so I was lying on the bed and held both of my hands above my head lightly. He started whispering calm things to me and Niall pulled up my shirt. I started crying loudly so Niall stopped. My shirt was still pulled up so Louis started rubbing on my tummy which felt really nice. I closed my eyes and almost went to sleep when he stopped. I made a frowny face and turned to him. "I'll rub your tummy when we go home, right now we need to examine you sweetie" He said sympathetically and smiled at me. I nodded and Niall started pushing on my tummy. He finished moments after and I didn't feel any problems so we moved on. "Ok, love. we need to check your back for bruises as there were some on your tummy. It'll be quick" Harry said. I sighed and laid on my stomach. Harry pulled my shirt up and started looking at my scars and tracing them. "Love, I need to clean your cuts" He said and I quickly tried to get up but this time Louis held my hands above my head and looked at me. "It'll be quick. shhh" he said and kissed my forehead. I gulped and Harry started cleaning them. It stung so much and I couldnt sit still so I started squirming. "Come on love, I am almost done" He said. He quickly did so and said I was done. "Lets go home" Louis said taking off his coat and gloves. "I dont have a home" I replied. They looked at me weirdly. "My parents abandoned me a month ago and 2 weeks later he kidnapped me." I explained. He nodded and took me home with them. I was adopted by them the next day and I was so lucky because the boys took really good care of me. Of course they were always in doctor mode and were protective over me but they were my hero doctors!

AN: Guys I've decided to not write the prompts in the beginning as they are a spoiler! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I have 30.2k reads, you guys are amazing. If I dont update sometimes this week or the next week then its because of some other thing thats going on. I am currently somewhere else but I'll try to update every day. Thanks again for all the reads. xxx.