Imagine for @FutureMrsHoran102

Ellas POV

"UGHHH" I groan but immediately shut up when I feel my throat stinging. I just woke up from my nap from when I came home after school. School is so tiring these days, it completely wears me out. And there's even a virus going around school which so many of my friends caught.

"Ella! Are you awake?" I hear my brother yell from the kitchen probably. I don't wanna talk right now because my throat hurts so I get out of bed and go down the stairs and into the kitchen and find my brother there. 

"It's the weekend! Lets go out to eat dinner and we can catch a movie" He says. I smile and nod.

"Something you want to tell me Ella?" he asks me

"no" I whisper and run out of the kitchen but he's right behind me and catches my arm.

"Come here" He says and drags me to the couch. Now tell me what's wrong" He demands

"can't talk" I write down on a notepad.

"Your throat is hurting you?" He asks. I give in and nod. 

HARRYS POV

"Aww, lets go to Liam and get it checked out. okay honey?" I ask and she shakes her head "no". I pick my 16 year old sister up anyway and carry her out to the car. She kicks and wants to get out of my hold but I put her in the back seat and put on the child lock so she can't get out. Then I get into the drivers seat and start the car. 

"You're going to be okay but if we dont get this checked out soon, it'll turn worse" I say and sympathetically smile back at her

"i know. just don't wanna" she whispers.

"I know I know, but you know nothing bad is going to happen. So no need to be scared" I comfort her. Even though she's 16, she really doesn't like doctors and Liam knows that but we try and get her through it.

"i hope so" She croaks out

"I love you, remember that" I tell her. She nods and makes a heart sign out of her hands. We arrive at the clinic and I unlock her door going over to her side. Thankfully, she geets out of the car willingly and holds my hand. We enter the clinic and wait in the waiting room cuz Liam already knows we're coming. 

"Ella, lets go sweetie" Liam comes out of his room. Ella nods and follows him as I walk behind her to make sure she doesn't run away like she did the past few times

"So i heard your throat has been hurting hmm?" Liam asks

Liam's POV

She nods to my question and touches the side of her throat and says "hurts"

"I know sweetie but we'll fix it and you'll be better in no time" I says smiling at her. I grab a tongue depressor and a flashlight

"Open up and say aahh" I instruct her gently, not wanting to scare her

"aah" She says for like half a second and closes her mouth

"Ella, you know that's not enough time for me to check out your throat. Count to 5 with your fingers and until then you have to say aaah. Deal?" I ask. She gives me a thumbs up and does what i asked

"Good. see, it's not that hard" I say laughing with Harry

"All done" I say and add "I'm just going to feel your throat for a minute okay? just to see if your glands are swollen" she finally nods along. I place my hands on the sides of her neck and just feel around. 

"ow" she winces and I immediately stop

"All you have to do is take this medicine okay?" I tell her and look at Harry because we know how she gets.

"I just need to take a swab and make sure it's strep but I'm pretty sure it is" I tell them and get a swab

"Now please don't fuss around Ella. I know you're scared but this is important" I add and she surprisingly opens her mouth and lets my swab across her uvula. 

"When can we know the results?" Harry asks.

"Tomorrow morning. For now, just take pain meds and I'll tell you tomorrow. If it is strep, I will prescribe her some medicine and call you to pick it up at the pharmacy. Feel better Ella!" I say and lead them out the door.

"Thanks for helping Li" Ella whispers and I give her a quick hug.

AN: I have sooo many requests from you guys... Thanks for all of them but can we slow down just a tiny bit. I am very thankful for all of them but I do have school work for over the summer but I don't want to let you guys down. Anyways thank you so much!!!! Love you guys! I hope you enjoyed this imagine FutureMrsHoran102