Imagine for mh031897

Prompt: I'd like an imagine where louis is my doctor and I have to be put to sleep for an iv but I'm extremely stubborn.

********************************************************************************************

Louis POV

Today, I saw my sister drowsing and sleeping all over the place. She is 15 years old and her name is Claire. She looks very much like me. I knew that she was sick and trying to hide it from me because she usually does so I tricked her into coming to my clinic so here we are now. I found out that she has the flu and I need to give her an IV but her being extremely stubborn doesn't help. "Claire, it doesnt hurt" I tried convincing her. "Oh yeah, and shots dont hurt too" She said sarcastically. She was standing on the other side of the room glaring at me. I set the IV tray down and walked towards her. "Look Claire you need to be in bed" I said and took her hand dragging her but she stopped me by pulling. "Noo, I dont want to stay in bed. I dont want to have a needle in me. Just stop!" she screamed. She was being so cranky today because she is sick and its getting on my nerves. I sighed and put her over my shoulder and carried her towards the examination table. "No no no! Louis!" she screamed in my face. "Claire just please try to work with me here. I am not trying to hurt you. You need fluids in you" I said looking at her more like glaring. "Well, then I'll drink water" she said and sat up and smirked. I pushed her shoulders to lay her down again forcefully and held her down. "You know an IV is different. Please Claire, I dont want to get mad at you" I plead. "NO!" She yelled again and got off the bed running to my office and locking the door. I ran behind her and just chuckled. Stupid idea. "Love, I have a key" I said and took it out of my pocket opening the door. She was just sitting in the corner holding her head. It probably hurts. I picked her up gently and sat her on my hip taking her to the exam room and laying her down on the bed again. "Love you need to compromise. I know your head is hurting but you gotta let me do what I have to" I said. She suddenly got this burst of energy and screamed again. I had no choice but to force her. "Ok love, no IV" I said. She calmed down and laid down and closed her eyes. I got the black restraints that were in the drawer and started slipping them on her hands first. "Louis what are you doing??!!!" she screamed. "Shhh calm down" I said. She was thrashing around a lot but I managed to slip on the restraints. She was a sobbing mess by now and I hate that I am the reason why she is crying but I have to. I cleaned of her hand and pushed the needle in. I took the rest out and taped the IV down. "Th-a-t h-h-ur-rt" She stuttered. I just nodded and took all the trays away and slipped off the restraints. I laid down beside her and cuddled with her. "Shhh I am so sorry baby girl. But you'll feel better now. I already attached the fluid bag and you'll feel much better in a bit. I promise. I love you so much" I cooed hoping she would calm down.  She did calm down a little bit and closed her eyes. I kissed her forehead and got off the bed. "I love you too Louis" she said and hugged me. "Go to sleep sweet heart" I kissed her hand this time. "Lou, I dont want to go to sleeeppp" She whined. I sighed knowing that she will be cranky like this all day. "Ok Claire, you leave me no choice" I replied. She though I gave up but I got the syringe that had some medicine it that will help her sleep. I inserted it in her IV and she shivered. "Why are you drugging mee?" "Because you need to sleep" I said. After I injected the medicine I threw the syringe away. I laid beside her again rubbing her back as she went to sleep.  Well at least she'll feel better!

AN: I hope you guys liked this.xx.