Imagine for viviennelys

Asthon's POV

My girlfriend Y/N were cuddling after I came home from a long day of work. Truth is I was looking at her file and she needed a check up and I didn't know what to do. I was gonna take her in tomorrow so I have plenty of time. "Ash..." She said. "Yea babe" I replied "I love you" She said and kissed me. After we ended the kiss I said "I love you too sweet heart" She nuzzled further into my chest and sighed smelling me. I just laughed at that. I started stroking her hair and she went to sleep in under 5 minutes. 

(Next morning)

"Babe wake up" I said shaking her lightly. She moaned and leaned further into me if possible. "We have to go some where" I said stroking her cheek. She opened her eyes and asked where. "Baby, you need a check up and it's going to be fast. I promise" I said. She sighed and agreed with me. We both got dressed and drove to the clinic where I took her into an exam room. "Ok, lets just check your weight since we already know your height" I said and she giggled. "125 pounds" I frowned and looked at her. She just looked at the floor and hummed. "Babe... have you been trying to lose weight" I asked. "Ashy I am getting fat" She whined. I sighed and pulled her onto my lap while sitting in a chair. "You're not fat. You are beautiful and kind and smart and you dont need to lose weight. Right now you are underweight" I explained kissing her temple. She nodded and agreed to not force herself to starve or something that would make her lose a lot of weight which was unnecessary. "lets check your beautiful eyes" I said and took out my pen light shining it in her eyes. Her eyes were all good. "Mouth and then ears" I said. She nodded and I inserted the otoscope checking inside her ear cavity which also seemed fine. "Open please" I said and she complied. I looked in her throat which was all good too. "You seem healthy so far" I chuckled. "I do live with a doctor who is very protective and I always have to get check ups" She laughed with me. I listened to her heart and lungs and checked her blood pressure. "Can you lie down babe? I just need to check your tummy" I said tickling her which sent her into a fit of giggles. They were so infectious and I started laughing with her. She lied down after our little laughing thing was over and I pulled up her shirt pressing on her tummy. I reached the middle part and she pushed my hands away. "Baby, does it hurt?" I asked. She shook her head no. "Its uncomfortable" She complained. I nodded in agreement and quickly checked her tummy. "All good. You are very healthy" I said and walked towards my computer and looked over her file again and noticed she needed an injection. "Be right back babe" I pecked her cheeks and quickly got the shot. I returned back to the room and told her to lie down on her stomach. She did so and I pulled her shorts down a bit and thats when she realized what was happening. "Noo. No shots. Please no. And why in my butt?" She asked crying by now. She stood up and ran out of the room. I quickly caught up to her and dragged her back and laid her on the table again all while she was screaming. "Babe this injection is a bit strong and it'll sting for a bit. I'll pull it out after 10 seconds" I said holding her hand for a minute and then letting go. She quickly brought her hands back to cover her butt and hid her face in the bed. "Babe, please. I know that you dont like it but when we go home, we can have lots and lots and lots of cuddles" I bribed her. "No Ash" She said wriggling. I kissed her on the cheek and rubbed her back for a bit hoping she'll calm down. She refused so I had no choice but to force her. I held both of her hands in 1 hand and pulled her shorts down just a little bit more. She started crying but I had to get this over with. I wiped her thigh with one hand while still holding her hands on her back and picked up the shot inserting it in her bum. "Owwwww! Take it out!! IT HURTS. PLEASEE ASHHYYY" She screamed. "Count to 10 with me" I said and started counting with her. She only made it to 5 and started kicking. I quickly took the injection out following 5 seconds after and replaced it with a band-aid. I pulled up her shorts and took off my gloves also disposing the syringe.  I sat her on my lap trying to calm her down but she winced. "It hurts.." She said. "I know babe" I said and carried her out bridal style towards the car smothering her face in kisses. We went home and she forgot all about the shot. Of course her bum was a little sore but it was fine after 24 hours. I love her so much. Thats why when we went home we had a lot of ice cream and then she cuddle with me for the whole night. 

AN: Honestly, wattpad is being annoying and it deleted 3 imagines that I wrote already for a head start. I had to write this one all over and I have to write so many people's imagines over again. Apparently, wattpad was under maintenance when I logged in and it deleted the imagines. I dont have a lot of time though because of some personal stuff going on but I'll try my best.  Anyways, I hope you like this! xxx.