Imagine for Crazy_for_Music26

Michaels POV

"Babe, you have to. I'm sorry though" I apologize to my girlfriend, Stephanie. She got a letter saying shes due for a dental cleaning but she doesn't want to go, she's not afraid but just doesnt want to. "No!!! NO NO NO And for the thousandth time NO" She replies frustrated. I pick her up and carry her into the living room an sit her on my lap, her straddling me. "Please babe. I'll even get my teeth cleaned" I said softly trying to calm her down. A tear feel down her face and she just hugged me even tighter. "Ok. But dont leave me" She says and closes her eyes laying in my embrace. "Um, babe the appointment is in half an hour and you're already dresses. We have to get there" I tell her nicely. She sighs and holds my hand and we walk to the car sitting in it. "There!" I said. I started driving to the clinic with some small talk with Steph to keep her calm. After 20 minutes we reached the clinic and I pulled her out, dragging her into the clinic. "Sit" I told her and she obeyed sitting in the chair. Sometimes i have to be stern with her so she'll listen and its only for the best. I checked in at the front desk and included my name too and we waited for our dentist. "Stephanie and Michael" Someone said. I looked up and saw our dentist, Dr. Hopkins.

We all follow him to the exam room and Steph lays in the chair. Dr. Hopkins sits down in his stool and get everything ready while I sit beside Steph and hold her hand. "Open wide Stephanie" Dr. Hopkin says. Hes not old but hes around early 30s and we are only 19 and 20 so.... Steph opens her mouth and Dr .Hopkins startes checking her teeth tapping them one by one. "Well, I found nothing wrong and you take very good care of your teeth. I'm just going to give you a cleaning" He says and get the tooth brush out. "What flavor do you want?" He asks nicely. "Mint" She replies. The dentist scoops up some of that tooth paste and starts brushing my girl friends teeth. After hes done rinsing her mouth with the suction and water he flosses her teeth then air dries them and puts some fluoride on her teeth. "All done" He says letting Stephanie up. She sighs quickly and hugs me like she was terrified out of her mind. "Its alright babe, see its all done" I say. "I believe its your turn" Dr. Hopkins says. I give Steph a pleading look and she just smirks making me lay down in the dreaded chair. "Open up" Dr. Hopkin says. Steph squeezes my hand to comfort me and I open up slowly. He starts checking my teeth but then taps one thats been quite sore for a long time. I yelp and push his hands away closing my mouth.

Steph's POV

Mikey yelped when the dentist touched one of his teeth on the right side so I immediately figured out that he has a cavity. "You have a medium sized cavity that needs to be filled or its going to make matters worse" Dr. Hopkin says. He shakes his head and tried to get up but this time I push him down in the chair and hold both of his hands on his chest while stroking them. "Please Steph. No needles please" He begged me. "Mikey, please cooperate. Please, we'll go home and have some ice cream and just cuddle" I tell him. He seems to agree on that and opened his mouth. He put this cotton swab thing in his mouth to make his gums numb for the injection. "I'm just going to insert this mouth prop to begin with so your mouth doesn't get tired" Dr Hopkin explains. Mikey gave him a thumbs up and he inserted the mouth prop and then picked up the injection also taking the swab out. "Just some pressure" He warned and inserted the needle. Mikey yelped and tried to squirm but I had to h old him still. "You're nearly done" As soon as I said that Dr. Hopkin took the needle out and picked the drill up. He started drilling out the cavity and then mixed some composite to fill it. He took the curing light and cured the filling. "All done. Now you just need a cleaning" He said. Mikey whined but sat still. The dentist brushed his teeth with mint flavored toth paste and then flossed them, putting fluoride on them after. "See you in six months" Dr. Hopkin said as he let the chair up and took the bib off of my boyfriend. He exited the room and we just sat there. "See, thats why I dont like the dentist" He slurred. I laughed at his slurred sppech and picked him dragging him to the car. When we went home we had lots of cuddles and had ice cream once we could eat because of the fluoride.

AN: here's the second update as promised. Thanks guys. Xx.
I also have tomorrow off so maybe I'll do a double update tomorrow