Imagine for LarryIsPerfection2

Isabella's POV

I smile as I walk over to my bed and lay down in the wonderful embrace of my boyfriend, Louis. I think about my wonderful life and how lucky I am to have Louis, he is so caring and nice and always helping me out with anything. "I love you babe" I said. "I love you too" He said softly and pulled me closer to him while pecking my lips. I went to sleep thinking about Louis.

I woke up with a dull ache in one of my back teeth and sighed. It could be a cavity. I tried to slowly creep out from Louis tight grip around my waist but he held me tighter. "mmhm babe?" He mumbled. "Morning Lou, I have to go to the bathroom" I said kissing his cheek. He hummed and let me go after kissing me on the cheek too. I went in the bathroom and did my morning routine but also looked inside my mouth to see what was causing me the pain. "Found yourself a cavity love?" I heard. I gasped and turned around to see Louis standing by the door frame. Dang it! I forgot to lock the door. "Noo..um -I was just looking if I brushed properly" I lied. "Dont lie to me" Louis said in a warning tone. He walked outside and I heard him talking on the phone. Probably to his best mate, Har-- WAIT! Harry and Niall are dentists! He will take me to the dentist!! Oh hell thats not going to happen. I run out side of the bathroom and jump onto Louis back. "Stop it!!!" I yell. "Shhh" He said and picked me up and took me on the bed and sat me on his lap. "NOO! NO DENTIST!" I scream again. I see Louis hang up on Niall after saying their good byes and he looks at me sympathetically. "Sorry, babe" He said and gets up and goes to the bathroom to get changes. He comes back and forces me to the car. "I know you dont want to go there but you are in pain. And its my duty to take care of you" He said while holding my hand and driving from one hand. We soon reach the clinic and we get out of the car. He drags me to the clinic and I meet my 2 best friends who are dentists. Well, they are enemies for right now! "Hi Isabella" They both say in unison. "Guys, I am fine. Louis is just making a big deal. I could've just slept on that side and put unnecessary pressure on my mouth" I say like its the most obvious thing in the world. "Ok well why dont you let us check" Niall says and all of them guide me to the exam room. "Ok get in the chair" Harry says while he suits up with Niall. I refuse and try to run out but of course my lovely boyfriend (sarcasm) grabs me and lies on the chair with me on top of him so he completely restrains me.

Louis POV

Izzy is so scared of the dentists but I just want to help her even if its by force. "shh you'll be alright" I coo at her. She is crying in my lap. I rub her hand a bit and she starts to calm down. "Open up" Harry says. Izzy opens her mouth and Harry starts tapping each tooth. After 10 seconds Izzy squeals and pushes Harry's hand out of her mouth. "well, Izzy, you just have a surface cavity" Harry says and goes out of the room to get the supplies. Some how, Izzy is really calm. Harry and Niall come back in the room and she starts screaming and thrashing around. "Niall help me hold her" I say while struggling. Niall comes and holds her hands and makes her look into his eyes. "You've got nothing to be scared of. Think of us as your best friends right now" He says. He helps me calm down Izzy and hold her still while Harry works. While Izzy, was screaming, Harry inserted the mouth prop so he just started with numbing her up and drilling the cavity out. He made some filling and and filled her tooth then dried it and took the prop out. Niall let go of her and she immediately turned around and was facing my chest and started sobbing. "Shhh, you're all done" I say and gently rub her back while Niall puts the chair back up. "Can we have a movie night?" She asks looking at Harry and Niall too still distressed about this whole situation. "Sure!" They say and start packing up.

We all went to our house and had a movie night as requested. Izzy thanked me and we cuddled all night long.

AN: Hi guys, LarryIsPerfection2 also has a doctor and dentist imagine book with one directon and 5sos. So check it out and send her requests. Thanks xx