Imagine for CantAccomplishDreams

Christine's POV

Today is the day. The day my brother has to give me check up with his best friends. They are like brothers to me and I love them very much so.... Anyways, he should be coming home any minute now. 3..2..1 Ding dong. Yep he is here now. "Hi Haz" I greet him while opening the door. They all greet me back and we walk in the living room. "Ready?" Louis asked. "Oh come on. You just came here after a long exhausting day of treating sick people. How about some tea and a movie, and some other things" I said. "Quit stalling. We know you well by now. I mean you are living with us and its been 3 years" Niall replied. I sighed and nodded. I made it look like I was going to sit down on the couch but actually I ran to my room and locked the door. "Christine!" Liam yelled. I heard a lot of foot steps and knocking on my door. The some muttering and then the boys all barge in. Ughh. I forgot to lock the door. "Chris, baby. we've been through this before. Come on. We all love you and just want to see you healthy" Harry said. Zayn offered his hand to me and I took it following them back in the living room where all the equipment was. "Just sit down on the couch love" Louis said. I ignored him and just stood in front of the couch. "Haz, I gotta go, there is an emergency at the clinic" Zayn said. Harry nodded and we said our good bye's to him. Louis sat on the couch and then suddenly pulled me so I was sitting in his lap. I tried to get up but he stopped me by wrapping him arms around me. "Chris, please let us do this. You know you have to do this" Harry said. "No, I dont have to do this. You guys force me to do all of this stuff! There are millions of people that dont go to the doctors for years but no, I just have to!!" I yelled in their faces. They were all shocked looking at me but Harry was the first one to recover. "You know those people have so many health problems later in life. We dont want you to have that and we dont drag you to our clinic. We bring the stuff home so we can perform the exam here so you're comfortable!" Harry said with anger in his voice. "Now we are going to do this wether you like it or not" He said calming down a bit. I hid my face in Louis neck as my unwanted tears fell. "Shh shhhh, we are only doing whats best for you" He said stroking my hair. I sat side ways on his lap so Liam was on my right side and Niall was on my left while Harry was going to do the exam. "I'm sorry kitten but you need to let me do this. Let's just get this over with" He said with a hint of anger in his voice towards the end. He's right though. I am 15 but I cant help being so scared. Harry first got the cuff for the blood pressure and wrapped it around my arm. I squirmed trying to get out of it but stopped once I saw the stern look on his face. He pumped the cuff and I whimpered. "oww" "Shhh almost done" Niall said while rubbing my back. He quickly took my Blood pressure and then my pulse. Harry got his stethoscope from their bag and put the ear pieces in his ear. "Deep breaths love" He said while kneeling behind me and checking my lungs. He put his hand on my shoulder to keep me still and placed his stethoscope in 3 different places. "One more... and last one" He announced. He moved towards my chest and told me to face him. "I am just going to pull up your shirt a little bit ok?" He asked and I nodded too scared to answer. "Just breathe normally for me kitten" I obeyed him and he listened to my heart in different places then took his stethoscope off and out it around his neck. I pulled my shirt down and looked at him again. He got his otoscope from the big with some different tips. This part was so uncomfortable but I couldn't get out of it. "I am just going to look in your eyes kitten" He says and quickly shines the light in my eyes. "Ok your eyes look good. Now your ears" He instructed. He put a different tip on and inserted it in my ear. I quickly pulled away from the weird feeling. "babes, you gotta hold still" Liam said holding my head so Haz can check. Harry checked both of my ears and said I was all good.

Harry's POV

I hate being so forceful towards her. I dont like that part of my job but its only so people will feel better. People are like doctors are mean, but they should imagine being in our places and how we feel about it because we dont like it either. (AN: Somebody close to me actually did say that and they are right. You know who you are) Anyways, I just have to look in Chris's nose and throat. "Tilt your head back a bit" I instructed. She obeyed and I quickly inserted the device in her nose checking it. It was all good so I moved to her throat. "Open up baby girl" I said softly knowing she hates this part. She closed her eyes shut and opened up. I inserted the tongue depressor and saw her throat was red. I took my tools out and she opened her eyes also closing her mouth. "Babe, does your throat hurt?" I asked and she shook her head 'no'. I knew she was lying. "Tilt your head back again sweets" I said. She again obeyed again and I started feeling her neck, basically her glands. She closed hey eyes and winced also pushing my hands away. "Ok, fine. It hurts really bad" She admitted and felt her neck herself. I quickly pulled her hand away. "No baby, dont touch it. It's just sore. It'll go away on its own" I said. She nodded and gulped knowing what was coming next. All the guys moved from the couch and Louis laid on it. We knew she would try running away so Liam picked her up and laid her on top of Louis. "I'm just going to pull up your shirt and feel around your tummy" I said. She nodded with tears in her eyes. "Shhh Chrissy bear. It'll be alright" I cooed at her. I pulled up her shirt and started feeling around her stomach. She pushed my hands away and tried to sit up. "No! Stop please! I dont want to do this anymore!" She yelled. She didn't even know what was coming her way. "I'm almost done babe" I said. Niall held her hands and Louis trapped her legs so she couldn't kick. I quickly pushed on her tummy not feeling anything out of the ordinary. "All done with that. I am just going to listen to your bowel sounds" I explained to her. She nodded and I started. I listened to all four quadrants and all sounded good. "Ok Chris everything looks good. There is just one more thing that I have to do . I have to give you 5 shots. I prepared them already and babe you need them. 2 of them are new and are required by your school. Every kid has to get them your age" I explained. "What!! NO WAY I AM GETTING 5 SHOTS. GET AWAY FROM ME!! I HATE YOU. I HATE ALL OF YOU" She screamed. "Come on babe, it won't hurt too much. Just 5 little pinches" I said. She just snuggled further into Louis and curled up into a ball. "Shh baby, it'll be alright. You will be fine and I am right here" Louis said trying to comfort her. She just gave me her arm which I was surprised by. I had already prepared the shots so I wiped her arm off. "on 3 babe" I warned her. I gave her the first shot and she whimpered. She tried to pull away on the 2nd one and started crying when I administered the rest of them. "All done baby girl" I said taking her from Louis lap and putting her on mine. I snuggled with her and hugged her. I started to rub her back because that makes her sleepy and in one of the shots, the medicine makes you sleepy. "Mhmm sleepy Harry" She announced. "I know love. go to sleep" I said. 

AN: That imagine is 1,482 words but you guys deserve it. Also thank you so so so much for the 35k reads. You guys are the best!! xx.