Imagine for harrysbabesings

Harry's POV

Let me tell you whats happened before..... Megan my girl friend was feeling really sick and wouldn't eat so I brought her to the hospital to treat her since I am a doctor with my friends. Only one problem tho, Megan is super scared of doctors.

Megan's POV

I really dont want to be here and I just want to get out of this bed. I've never had the best experiences with doctors until I met Harry. i dont know but their tools just scare the hell out of me and I keep telling Harry I dont want to be here but it doesnt help :/

Harry's POV

"We need to give her an N.G and an I.V" Niall whispered in my ear. I sighed softly knowing how hard this will be. I saw my girlfriend lying on the bed in a gown looking at me begging with her eyes. "Hey baby. We'll get out of here soon. ok? But in order for that I need you to be braver and cooperate with us ok?" I tell her. "Harry what are you going to do?" "Babe you need an N.G" I tell her. "NO!!" She screams getting off the bed. "No baby. back on the bed" I tell her."No!!" She screams and runs out of the room. "Louis! Catch her!" I tell him. He runs after her and soon brings er back in his arms.

"Please Haz. I dont want to do this" She begs. i knew I had to be more strict towards her from now on because this is for her. "No. Look, Megan. YOu want to get better right?" I ask her and she nods. She makes grabby hands at me and I sigh at her cuteness and go up to her to cuddle her. "I love you baby. But you need to get better" I tell her and peck her lips. I get off the bed and stand beside her. I hold both of her hands in mine and Niall holds her legs while Liam holds her chest, like keep her down. "It goes through your nose" Louis tells her and takes the tube towards her face.

"No! please stop!" She says thrashing. My grip gets tighter on her. I kiss her cheek and put a hand over her eyes. "Its alright babe"I tell her as Louis put the tube down her nose. She starts to struggle again and cry. "No crying babe. It'll be done in like 10 seconds" I tell her softly carressing her cheek. She starts whimpering as louis starts feeding the tube down more and more. Out of nowhere, she pulls out of my grip and yanks the tube out of her nose.

"Megan. Babe. C'mon baby, if you dont cooperate with me I will put the restraints on you. ok" I tell her and kiss her cheek again. I hold both of her hands tightly this time and Louis starts with the procedure again. "I love you babe" I tell her trying to distract her. Louis feeds the tube down more and this time Megan tries to breathe through it. "Thats a good girl. Keep doing that baby" I tell her kissing her neck and she moans slowly totally forgetting about whats happening. "Ew guys" Liam and Niall say in unison. "All done" Louis says taping the tube down a bit. Liam quickly grabs the I.V and takes her hand and inserts it after wiping off the cream from her hand that was making it numb. "owww! Li" She whines. I chuckle at her cuteness as Liam tapes it down and Niall, and Louis and Liam exit the room.

"I'm sorry for kicking up such a fuss" She says. "Its alright baby. I understand that you are scared" I tell her.

She soon goes to sleep in my arms and I quickly kiss her once again on the cheek and tell her how proud I am of her.

I'm taking a break from wattpad so all the requests that have been made will take over a month or so. Please stop asking and if you can't handle the wait then don't request. Its simple, I have school and I have a huge problem in my life rn which I'm trying to handle plus I have finals coming up and other tests, that's a lot for me to handle. So I'm taking a break and I probably won't update, I might but that probably won't happen. On the other hand thanks so Frickin much for the 93k reads. Xx