Imagine for Lukes-Reject1996

Luke's POV

Me and the boys were standing outside the dentist office. Our management told us we need to get our teeth checked so we are healthy enough to tour. All the boys know that I am deathly scared of dentist so they told me that they would come in with me and help me through it. No matter how much I tried to get out of this, it had to be done. "Luke!!" Michael screamed in my face. "What?" I snapped. "You were in your day dream. We have to go in" Ashton said pulling me in with all the boys. The office was opened only for us right now so we wouldn't get mobbed. We sat in the chairs that were provided in the waiting room and waited for our names to be called. 

2 hours later

All the boys are done except me. I am sitting in the dentist chair with a bib on and the boys right beside me. "I dont want to  do this!" I suddenly said and tried to get out of the chair but was stopped by Calum. "Mate, please try to cooperate" He said. The dentist came into the room with his mask and gloves on. "Hi Luke. I'm Dr. Grey" She said. She was like 30 years old. She brought her tools over my mouth asking me to open and I did. She inserted the pick and the mirror and tapped on each tooth to see if there was anything wrong. After 5 minutes she took her tools out and I closed my mouth. "Well, Luke your teeth are very healthy if I say so. But I think you need braces. You have an overbite and many counts of crooked teeth. We have to do it today because your management said to get everything done today" She informed us. I started shaking in my chair not wanting to do this. "But I'm fine. I dont want to get braces" I whined. "Luke, I assure you it'll be fine. But you do need them" She said. She exited the room to get some stuff for the braces and thats when I jumped. Literally. I jumped out of the chair and ran out the door and into the car. I forgot that I didn't have the keys but Calum did. I heard footsteps behind me then someone looked at me. "Mate. come on we have to go" I heard Calum. 

I turned towards him and clung to him not wanting to let go. "I'm sorry!" I said and wailed in his chest sounding like a baby. "Oh Luke, shhh. It's alright. I'll be there with you and you can hold my hand" He offered. I nodded and wiped my tears and walked with him inside the office and in the room I was in previously. I laid in the chair and held Calums hand while the dentist put another bib on me. She tapped on my lips and I opened my mouth. She inserted the mouth prop and started working. She cleaned my teeth and and dried them with the air spray. Then, she put the glue on and the brackets. Once, the dried she put on the wires and the rubber bands. She gave me white braces like I asked. "You are all done!" She said taking the prop out of my mouth and removing the bib. She got this model and started explaining to me. "I am going to give you a kit with a brush and floss and some other things in it. Brush carefully and make sure to get the part where the braces are placed other wise you will get cavities and you need to floss twice a day because of your braces" She explained to me showing it on the model. I nodded and when she was done we thanked her and exited the clinic. I gave a bro hug to all the guys because they were all there for me though it. Thats what makes us stronger. We are always helping each other out and comfort one another.  

AN: Hi guys, I am going to be straight forward and not make any excuses. I know I update everyday and I didn't update yesterday but I need time to myself too. There will be days that I wont update every day. I am trying to catch up on all the requests as much as I can. I need sometime for myself these days so if I don't update then thats the reason. I am very exhausted right now but I did my best with this imagine and updating it.  Also for a heads up, my school starts on the 27th August so I wont update every day then. I'll probably update 2 or 3 times a week. Really depends on my studies. I hope you guys understand and also like this imagine :) Thanks. xxx.