Imagine for tgoodw6375 (Doctor)

Prompt:  There is super big accident, there is only one survivor. Her names Tara, shes 13 years old. The paramedics are Niall and Liam, the doctors are Harry and Louis. Tara refuses to do anything that the doctors say. Harry ends up adopting her.

********************************************************************************************

Tara's POV

Hello, my name is Tara and I'm 13 years old. I live alone as my family died in a car crash a month ago. I ran from my orphanage and now I sleep under a roof and lets just say I dont have the best life but it's better than nothing. I was walking down the street when a car crashed in me and everything went black!

Niall's POV

Me and my friend are paramedics and we got a call saying that there was a huge car crash where a 13 year old girl was hit by a car. Apparently she was walking and got hit by the car and who ever was in the car died. Right now we are at the site where this happened, I found the girl unconscious and my partner Liam started preparing things in the ambulance. "WHERE AM I??!!" someone screamed. I look behind me and saw the girl trying to thrash around on the ambulance bed. We put restraints on her so she couldn't hurt herself anymore then the damage that already happened. "It's alright I'm Niall and this is Liam and we are your paramedics. We are on our way to the hospital where 2 other doctors will also take care of you" I said. She started crying and trying to get out of the restraints like screaming. "Shhh, its alright. You're fine we just put them on you so you dont move and hurt yourself" I explained to her. She still wouldn't calm down so I started singing 'torn' to her. She started calming down and held my hand.  "now whats your name?" I asked her gently. "Tara and I'm 13" she smiled. I smiled and stroked her hand. Liam put mask on her face which she tried to dodge and moved her head. "NO. NO MASK!" She was freaking out again. "I promise princess this wont put you to sleep it will only help you breathe better" I told her. She let Liam put the mask on her and squeezed my hand. We reached the hospital and we took her to the room where Louis and Harry were waiting.   "Her name is Tara and by our judgement she needs to get some stitches. We gotta go  bye Tara" I said. "NO! Can you guys please stay. Please Liam and Niall" she asked and we nodded.

Tara's POV

They still dont know that I dont have any other family left. Niall gave me comfort and I felt comfortable around him so I asked him and Liam to stay. "Guys I have to go emergency sorry Tara" Liam said. I nodded in agreement because I understood if he had any emergencies to go to. "Hi Tara my name is Harry and this is Louis" the doctors introduced themselves. They finally took the restraints off of me and I took the chance to run away.  "Come back!" I could hear Niall scream and Harry and Louis but I kept running. Suddenly, I slammed into someone and I saw it was Louis. "Come on bug let's go back" he said and picked me up and took me there.  "No please dont hurt me!" I said hitting him but it didn't seem to bother him. He put me back on the bed and this time Harry and Niall held me. "Tara we are going to put back those restraints if you dont compromise" Harry warned. I didn't want them on me so I agreed with them and laid still. Niall held my hand again and I smiled.  "Ok baby just take some deep breaths with Niall" Louis instructed. I copied Nialls exaggerated deep breaths and took a couple of them. Louis checked my heart and lungs then took my temperature which was normal. "I am just going to feel around the cut on you arm. If you feel any pain squeeze Niall's hand" Harry told me. He started feeling around the cut and I screamed."I am just going to clean this out and stitch it" Harry told me and thats when I started to struggle again and I started crying.  "Please no needle Louis help me please!!" I screamed. "I'm sorry babe but calm down shh" he said and stroked the back of my hand. In some way that calmed me down. Harry started to clean my arm with the alcohol but I pulled back my hand. "No stop it's burning" I screamed. "It will all be done soon" Louis said and held my other arm straight for Harry. They quickly cleaned that out and suddenly I felt a needle in my arm to which I screamed. "OWW! You could've warned me" I glared at Louis and he had a pout face and guilty look. He mouthed 'sorry' and continued to stitch my arm with some help from Harry. "Ok Tara you also have some scratches and bruises but we treated them so you should feel better. However you will be sore and in the hospital for the next week where me and Louis will take care of you. Now we need to know if you have any family members that we could contact" Harry asked. When he asked about the whole family part tears sprang to my eyes as I had no family. "Shhh love why are you crying?" Harry asked and wiped my tears away. All of them expected an answer from me so I decided to tell them what happened. "I have no family. A month ago my family died in a car crash and I didn't want to go to an orphanage so I ran away. I survived somehow and since you guys know now. Please dont tell the authorities I dont want to go to an orphanage" I told them. They all had tears in their eyes and nodded. "Tara would you like to be my daughter. I want to adopt you" Harry asked. I nodded fast and hugged him. "Ok you will be Tara Styles by tomorrow. I just have to get some paper work done but you are staying here for a week" He said. I pouted and crossed my arms. "You guys should all know by now that I am scared of doctors and I am saying that considering I'm in a hospital room. I am never EVER coming to the doctors again in my whole entire life I tell you" I told them and Louis just let out a chuckle. "Love I'm originally your doctor. I changed your doctors because when you came in I noticed that you hadn't visited the doctor for 3 years. And I can assure you that you will be coming to the doctors as I am your doctor and I can come to your house to give you a checkup because Me and Harry are best mates." Louis warned me and my eyes got huge. "Ok ok. How about you don't give me any needles and I'll come to you deal?" I asked hoping he would agree. "Nope. Sorry, love. It's final right Haz?" Louis asked him and I looked at my soon to be dad with hope in my eyes that he would say no but he nodded. "Tara none of us will hurt you. I promise" he said and kissed my forehead. "Oh BTW Tara. I have to give you a check up tomorrow and then you'll have to come in next month or in your case if you dont compromise I will have to come and check your stitches" Louis informed me. I nodded and closed my eyes. I felt a pinch and I saw an IV in my arm. "HARRY" I screamed.  "I made no promises about needles love. You need fluids so dont fight the medicine, plus I am a doctor too of course but I can't treat family much/" Harry said. I tried to keep my eyes open so much. "I am going to get the paper work done I'll be back by tomorrow. Night princess" Harry said and walked out. I suddenly felt a hand over my eyes closing them. I knew it was Louis though. "Dr. Louis" I whined.  He chuckled. "I told you not to fight it now go to sleep oh and you can just call me Louis" The medicine in the IV made me sleepy so I was out like a light. The last thing I heard was Louis say'I'm going to make sure she is healthy no matter what' I was glad some one cared about me this much and I went to sleep.

*Next day*

I woke up to noises around me. I looked around and memories came flooding back from yesterday. As I was about to get up Harry and Louis came in the door with a folder that probably contained my medical records. "Morning Harry and Louis" I whispered. My throat was hurting for some reason. "Morning Tara. Ready for your checkup?" Louis asked me and I gave him a confused look. Harry came and sat beside me. "Huh?" I asked. "Its today love" He told me and I agreed to let him give me one. "Ok take some nice deep breaths" he instructed. I did as he asked. "Good job your heart and lungs sound fine" he said. He took my temperature which was completely normal and checked my eyes and ears. "Open up" he said but I shook my head. "Tara" he warned me but I stood my ground. "Please. has your throat been hurting?" Harry asked and I shook my head.  "well I have to go get some things done so I'll be back in a bit" Harry said and kissed my forehead and exited the room. "I promise I can make your throat feel better and dont lie to me" Louis pleaded. I gave in and opened my mouth. "hmm definitely strep throat. I am just going to give you medicine for that through your IV" He said. He gave me medicine and then sat beside me where my stitched arm was. "Why are you so scared love?" he asked gently. "I dont like doctors, my last one used to hurt me" I told him "Do you think I'm gonna hurt you?" He asked cautiously. "Nope you're too nice" I replied and he took a breath of relief and I just chuckled.   "I'm just checking your stitches k?" He asked me and I nodded. Louis checked my stitches and said I was all done. 

Later that day Harry adopted me and in a month I got close to dad (Harry), Niall and Louis. Louis was always checking if I was sick. If I coughed he would check me, too over protective and the same with Harry and Niall. But I loved them. They are my family.

AN: Hi guys, so I am spending the rest of my day in Chicago Downtown with my brother so I am updating right now. Thanks you guys for all the reads and I didn't go over this so there might be mistakes. xx. Sorry !!!