Imagine for jayyyxoxo

Janine's POV

I was hiding from my brother under my covers because he was trying to wake me up for my appointment with him. He said that he felt there was something going on with me and I was hiding something from him. "Janine you have to get up. If you dont then I'll call Liam" Louis warned me. "Go away Lou! I dont want to go to your clinic. Its stupid and why did you have to become a doctor?" I whined. "Because I like helping kids and thats why I became a pediatrician. You know there are 2 year olds that are happier to see me" He said sassily. "Then you should bring them in for a check up and not me" I sassed back. "Thats it. LIAM!!!" He called out. "Yea lou" My boyfriend replied coming in. Lou must've called him for help because he knows that I'm stubborn. I poked my face out of the covers to see what was going on. I suddenly felt the blankets disappear from on top of me and Liam hovered over my body. "Hey babe" He said in a sexy voice. Before I could reply he crashed his lips to mine and that woke me up. He pulled away after a minute and I heard some throat cleaning at the door. It was Louis of course. "Liam you're suppose to you know--" Louis said. "Do what" I asked. "oh yea" Liam said and pulled me over his shoulder carrying me out to the car. "I'm in my pajamas!!" I screamed in horror. "Well, babe we need to know whats wrong with you so we have to do this. We'll get through this together. You want to tell me whats bothering you?" He asked as Lou was driving. "I'm having chest pains. Dont tell Louis please" I whispered.

"LOU! I KNOW WHATS WRONG!! She has chest pains" Liam screamed out as Lou parked the car in front of the clinic. "ohhhh. Well we'll see whats wrong ok sis? Nothing to be scared off" He said pulling on a small smile.

Louis POV

I knew that my little sister was scared out of her mind. She started thrashing around in Liams grip as he was carrying her inside. We finally got into an exam room and her set her on the bed while I washed my hands and put on some gloves. "Baby, you know I am not going to force you or anything. You are my little sister and I just want to make sure nothing is hurting you or causing you discomfort. I love you so much and it's my job to make sure you are healthy. I'm a doctor and your brother so I have 2 responsibilities" I explained to Janine. She nodded sadly at me and hugged me tightly. I put my hand on her back and slowly started to lay her down on the bed without her noticing. I was half way done when she protested. "No Lou!! I dont want to lie down" She whined. "Someones a bit too whiny today. You'll be fine love. I'm just going to listen to your heart" I told her laying her down fully. Liam held her hands to restrain her but to also comfort her. "Li, you dont have to hold me down, I wont run away unless I have to get a shot" She said. I breathed out a sigh of relief and then got my stethoscope. I turned around to see Liam holding one of her hands. "Ok sis, I'm just going to listen" I explained and put the diaphragm on her chest listening to her heart for 5 minutes.

"Um, you need an ultra sound love but you'll be fine. An EKG isn't too bad" I told her and Liam kissed her hand. She nodded and tears streamed down her face. I sighed and wiped them away kissing her forehead. "shh dont cry. I love you sis" I said. "I love you too. Will I be fine?" She asked. "Yea" I said. I got the machine and set it up. "Only 5 minutes. Just stay still for 5 minutes" I told her.

Liam's POV

I feel so bad for Janine that she has to go through this but Louis already told me that she could have a minor heart murmur. "Ok all done" Louis said as the timer went off. He turned the machine off and and put it back. He then basically looked over the results before nodding to me. "Sis, you have a minor heart murmur but you'll be fine because its minor so just dont do too much sports" He said. I though that she could freak out but she just nodded sadly and hugged us. We all went home together after an then went to my girl friends favorite cafe. At the end of the day she forgot all about the appointment and was really happy.

AN: Ok guys, I put my old cover back up because my old friend who is being super weird first offered me the cover and then told me right now to give her credit in not a very nice way even if she was trying. She even goes to my school and I'm just super mad. She used to be my bff until last year till we had our differences. Anyways, so this old cover is back up so please don't get confused. Thanks guys. I'm not going to mention the persons name because I don't want to humiliate her or anything since so many people read this book. Thanks all for the more than 60k reads. Xxx.