Imagine for Larryisperfection2

Isabella's POV

 I am so happy that my boyfriend, Harry is coming  to watch me at my soccer game! I mean I am just super happy. He usually comes but lately he's also busy with his work. And what's our relation ship without understanding so we try to be there for each other when we can. Anyways the game is about to start and my body is shaking with anxiety and I love the feeling because all that energy flows through me during the game.

I start out good in the game. I get the ball and I run to the other goals my feet tangling with the ball I fall on the ground and feel excruating pain through my hip! I couldn't handle the pain and whimpers started escaping my mouth. I see my boyfriend come out of the sitting srea and he runs towards me as the game is paused.

"Hey baby. You'll be alright ok.. Just don't move. Promise?" He asks.

"Promise but please Haz make it stop. I can't handle the pain" I plead with him. I see his eyes turn ever so soft and his emeralds are just staring into mine full of sympathy. 

"I will baby. I'm just gonna pick you up and then we'll go to the hospital. Me and the guys will help you there" he says.  What I forgot to mention is that Harry is a doctor at a hospital with his best friends. He's really close to Louis though, no they are not in love! They are best friends :)   On the count of three Harry picks me up and I bite my lip really hard to prevent me from screaming and my lower lil starts to bleed. 

"No. Don't bite your lip. Shh I'm gonna get you fixed babe" he tells me lovingly and places me in the car and I release my grip on my lips. I totally forgot how much I hate hospitals and I might have a bit of fear from that place. It's not pleasant at all when I have to go in for check ups. Just a lot of screaming, cuddling and crying. 

"Haz I'm fine, let me down. The pain is gone. Let me go!!" I scream as he takes me out of the car. The panic rushes through my body and I immediately try to get  out from his grip. He easily carries me in the doors and gets me a room where I see Louis with gloves on and Harry gets prepped. 

"Please please let me go! I don't want this I feel better" I beg the trying to get off the bed. "No baby you have to sit still" Harry cuddles me while Louis looks at me sympathetically. They tell me to change in to a gown which I do and then I just lie there on the bed. 

"X Ray time Hun. It's gonna be ok" Louis tells me while pushing the end to the room where the machine was and then laying my down on another table while Harry gets the machine prepped. Once it's all ready they take x rays of my legs. I start to cry from the pain so Louis fetches an I.V. 

"Look at me Hun. Shh just look into my eyes" Harry tells me and kisses my hand, Louis quickly inserts the I.V and injects morphine into it. I scoff at both of them and then out but they just chuckle at my childish behavior.

Harry's POV

I knew Isabella was really scared but this was the best. I looked at her x rays and gasped a little causing all the attention towards me. 

"Whats wrong?" She asks looking at me with tears in her beautiful baby blue eyes. 

"You just need a small surgery baby" I tell her as calmly as possible. 

"Noooo!!" She screams. Louis inserts some other thing into her I.V and soon she's asleep without knowing.We take her to the surgery room to fix her up. After 2 hours of surgery we wheel her back into the recovery room and wait for her to wake up. As soon as she wakes up she looks at me. 

"It's alright. Don't think about running baby. I promise we'll go home tonight and then we'll saddle and watch a lot of movies" I tell her lovingly. She nods and rests her head back trying to fall asleep again and she succeeds.

AT HOME

"How you feeling?" I ask her when she wakes up. She just nods and looks at me. I giggle at her face and get the movies. I hop into bed with her and we watch the movie together while huggin each other,

I am sorry if this is not what you wanted. But I wanted to get all the requests done and I didn't proof read this so yea.  Can you guys please get me to 100 k reads, we're so close . Please.  Thanks you so much and Have a nice day every body :)