Imagine for NiallersGirl20 (Dentist)

Prompt: Can it be that Niall's my boyfriend and his teeth have been hurting so I set him up an appointment at the dentist. And the dentist finds 2 cavities, a chipped tooth, he needs bottom braces and his top braces tightened. And then after we head home and I tell Niall that I'm pregnant and he proposes to me.

********************************************************************************************************

Kristyn's POV

"OWW" I heard then a whimper. I turned around in my bed to see Niall holding his mouth and whimpering.

"Whats wrong babe?" I asked him hoping that I could help him ease his pain.

"My teeth hurt really bad in the back" he admitted.

"I'll make a dentist appointment" I said and tried to get up.

"NO I'M FINE" He screamed and pulled me down with him. I snuggled into his chest and nuzzled my head in his bare chest. He stroked my hair and kissed my forehead. He also put his hand around my body pulling me close to him.

"I love you baby girl" he said.

"I love you too and thats why I'm going to make you an appointment" and with that I wiggled myself out of his steel tight grip. He kept calling my name but I ignored him and picked up my phone calling the denitsts office. They said that I could bring Niall in an hour. I thanked them and went to mine and Nialls room again.

"C'mon Niall your appointment is in an hour" I said shaking him while he was 'asleep'. 

"but-"

"NO BUTS" I said firmly and with that he got up and went to the bathroom. He came toward the front door after 10 minutes where I told him to meet me.

"Let gets this over with" I said and he got in the car. We drove to the office and waited in the waiting room of course. Niall was shaking by then

"Niall I promise I am going to be there with you the whole time" I said. As soon as I finished my sentence someone called out

"Niall Horan" He walked up with his hands locked in mine and followed the dentist.

"Hi Niall my name is Dr. Clifford" Niall shook hands with him and sat down in the chair.

"Ok so what seems to be the problem" He asked Niall.

"My back teeth have been hurting for a while" Niall said. Dr. Clifford laid the chair back and put a bib on Niall. He aimed the light on his mouth and asked him to open which he of course refused.

"babe I'm right here holding your hand" I coaxed. He opened his mouth and Dr. Clifford started tapping each tooth.

"Ow- ow -ow" Niall screamed 3 times.

"I am sorry to say but Niall you have 2 cavities and a chipped tooth" Dr. Clifford said and Niall started crying.

"shh babe it'll be over soon and we'll go home and snuggle. Just let the dentist do his work k?" Niall nodded and held my hand tighter if possible. It hurt like hell but I couldn't stop him because that eased his pain and comforted him. Dr. Clifford took the tools out to fix his cavity and chipped tooth.

"I'm just going to give you this anesthetic" he said and Niall nodded. First he put this q-tip in Nialls mouth for about 2 min then injected him 3 times. Niall winced every now and done but everything was going fine. The dentist picked up the drill and drilled out the cavity. Then he put the filling inside and let it dry. He did the same with the other tooth and then he moved on to the chipped tooth. He took out some weird mixture and molded Nialls tooth then he made the mixture into that shape and bam his tooth was as good as new. He took the mouth prop on which he inserted in the beginning of the procedure and Niall started to get up but Dr. Clifford pushed his shoulders down.

"I am sorry again Niall but you need to have your braces tightened and get your bottom braces as that was scheduled for your next visit which is now" he informed me and Niall.

"No NO NO" Niall said and tried to get up but of course the dentist held him down again by his shoulders.

"Calm down sweets. I'm right here and you are kind of numb so you won't feel most of it" I said and at that point he relaxed and stopped struggling against the dentist. Dr. Clifford again inserted the mouth prop and began. He took Niall's wire out and and put a new one and tightened it. Thats when Niall whimpered and a tear fell down his face. I stroked the back of his hand saying "Almost done shh". The dentist also measured the wire out for his bottom braces and out them on. Niall started to cry at this and his tears wouldn't stop. I kept whispering comforting things in his ear and thats when he was able to control himself.

"All done Niall good job" Dr. Clifford said and put his chairs upward again. I guided Niall to the car with his sore mouth and drove home. 

SKIPPING THE RIDE

We reached home and I took Niall out of the car guiding him to the house where he took some painkillers. He went towards our bedroom and saw a small onesie and a baby bottle and a note that said 'guess?' He looked towards me and nodded.

"Are we having-" I cut Niall off.

"YEAH BABE WE ARE HAVING A BABY" I said and jumped on him. At this point he forgot all about his sore mouth and hugged me tightly.

"Well then I guess I should do this now" he said and got up. He went to his bedside table and stopped there pulling out something.

"Do what babe?" I asked but he didn't answer back. He came towards me and went on 1 knee. I figured out what was about to happen and gasped.

"Kristyn, I love you with all my heart. I met you 4 years ago on the same date and I loved you ever since. You are the most beautiful human being I've ever laid my eyes on and I couldn't ask for someone better to spend my life with. Will you please do the honor of marrying me" He proposed. HE PROPOSED!!!

"YES!!!" I screamed.

"Well I was suppose to it after 2 days on valentines day but since you told me about your pregnancy I couldn't keep a secret" he admitted.

"I love you Niall" I said.

"I love you too ba- ow" he said and laid down with me on top of him. He kissed me passionately and slowly I fell asleep on top of him thinking about how Niall proposed to me. I love him so much and always will!.

AN: DOUBLE UPDATE!!! Thank you guys so much for all the reads. I hope this is what you wanted NiallersGirl20 and so sorry for the wait. For all the people that are waiting I am so  sorry. I am trying to get all the requests done as fast as I can and I am nearly finished. Thank you for all the prompts. Please check out young and abandoned by hisgirl12345678. You guys have too please!!!!? Anyways, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK  YOU AND THANK YOU!!! xx. Dont forget to vote and comment on how you liked this imagine!. xxxx.