Imagine for disconnectedkierra

Sam's POV

"stop it I didn't come in your room" I tell my twin. We have been arguing for 15 minutes and I just hate her. "Stop fighting! Sam you are her brother and you are grounded. You messed up her room" Michael says. I just sigh and go up to my room. It's useless. My sister just pretends, and I am the nice one yet I get in trouble. I hate this! I hear footsteps coming to my room and I immediately know its my evil twin. I was so right. "Give me your phone!!" She screams. Now I would hit her but I am a boy so I shouldn't. "No" I simply reply. She comes over and slaps me hard on the face and takes my inhaler away. She walks away and I am just breathing heavily on my bed. I might have an asthma attack from this and my cheek stings! I'm pretty sure she left a mark on my cheek. I was going to tell Michael but I heard screaming down stairs and when I went further down, I saw Michael examining a mark on my twins cheek. She slapped herself and pretended I slapped her! That girl!! I quietly crept in the room and saw my brother staring at me. "Come here Sam!! How dare you raise a hand on your sister?!" He asks furious. At that time I blew, "Because she is faking. You are always dragging me into this and punishing me but have you ever though that its not real. No! Because you dont care!! Now leave me alone! I wish I was never born!!" I screamed and I started to hyperventilate. Ashton saw this as the band was over for practice and came to me guiding me to the couch. "Sam, bud are you ok?" He asked.

I shook my head no. "WHERES HIS INHALER?!" Michael screamed running around to find it. He really couldnt so he just started screaming. "I have it. He gave it to me" my twin said. Michael thanked her and went to retrieve it. But every thing went black.

Michael's POV

I have this feeling that Sam is telling the truth but his sister is not. I mean our sister. I shake the thought out of my mind and when I reach the living room I see a passed out Sam. "Come on! We gotta get to our clinic!!" I yell. I pick Sam up and take him to the car with the other boys following me. The twin came too and we rushed to the clinic, I am sure I broke many traffic signals but my brother passed out!! I take him inside the clinic and set him on the bed. I told the twin, Victoria to go to another exam room. I put the oxygen mask on his face and he starts to wake up soon. "Where am I?" He asked confused. "Um, our clinic" I told him hesitantly. "No! GET ME OUT OF HERE!!" He screamed. You see he has a fear of doctors and since me and the boys are one he hides if he is sick and stuff. "shh bud. You're fine" I told him soothingly. "Bud, we need to give you a shot" I told him. "No Ashton, Cal, Luke help me!!" He screamed for help. They all rushed towards him holding him down. "NO!!! PLEASE" He screamed trying to move but failing. I wipe his arm off and inject the needle. "TAKE IT OUT!!" He yells. "All done. You did great" I told him putting a band-aid on. "Mikey" He said sobbing and sitting up. I immediately pull him into a hug. "Shhh. You're all done. calm down" I told him. "I also figured that Victoria was being mean to you and she is going to get punished" I told him. He nodded and just sat there. "You have to lay down for half an hour and then we'll go home" I said pushing his shoulders down. "But I dont want to go to sleeppp" He whined. "Sam" I said as a warning. He laid down and closed his eyes.

I entered Victorias room and saw her sitting there staring at her hands. "Vic, you got something to tell me?" I ask her. "No!" She says. "Why did you pull all those mean tricks on Sam! You are grounded for 6 months!!" I told her angrily. "6 MONTHS!!" She asked. I nodded and exited the room and waited for the half hour to be over so we could all go home. And I could spend some time with my amazing brother.