Imagine for brittany36911 (Doctor)

Prompt: I'm 3 years old and I pass out from dehydration and louis and Liam are paramedics and Zayns in a a doctor until he has to go see and see another patient and liams a doctor with harry the nurse.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brittany's POV

I was in the kitchen with my mom where she was trying to get me to drink something. My throat had been hurting for a long time and she is saying that I will get dehydrated. Anyways I ignored my mom and went outside in the back yard for some time to myself. I was texting my friend and enjoying when I started seeing spots in my vision and then everything started to spin. The next thing I knew, I was met by darkness. I woke up by someone calling my name. "Huh?" I said. "Sorry sweetie to startle you but you passed out because you didn't drink enough water" Someone said "Who you?" I asked. "You are in an ambulance right now I am Liam and this is Louis" he said pointing to them each. "Mommy?!" I said and let out a cry. "shh shh its alright no need to cry your mommy is right there"Louis said.

Louis POV 

I pointed to where her mom was and she instantly made grabby hands towards her except her mom put her hands down. Then she started crying trying to take her IV out and all. "Shh princess it's alright mommy is right here she just can't pick you up. You have to stay laying down" I said holding her hands lightly. Her mom came and sat beside her stroking her arm. The whole way to the hospital she was clinging to Liam's shirt and crying saying she wants her mommy. I felt so bad for her because that little girl was shaking. "We're here" I announced and with that we rolled Brittany into the hospital. "mommy" she cried again. "You can see your mommy but you have to stay laying down" I said. We were right now in her room that we assigned her waiting for Zayn to come in who is her doctor. "MOMMY" she started crying again and hitting everything. At that time, Zayn cam in and quickly held her hands gently and looked her in the eyes. "Hi love my names Zayn, just relax see your mommy is right here".

Liams POV

Brittany was crying so much but thankfully Zayn came in on the right time. He took her pulse and was about to check her breathing when Harry the nurse came in. "Hey guys, Zayn you have an emergency with a patient" Zayn nodded and said bye. Now I was the doctor and Harry was the nurse while Louis left to get another person in an ambulance. "Ok baby deep breaths" I told Brittany. Thankfully she obeyed and took deep breaths with Harry. "Ok baby now just follow the light" I shined the light in her eyes but she closed her eyes. "everything spinny" she said and passed out. "Harry put the oxygen mask on!" I quickly told him because from that test I found out that she has a concussion. Harry quickly put the mask on her face and held it. She was waking up slowly but she was trying to remove the mask from her face. "It's alright kitten, this wont hurt you" Harry said. "NO" she screamed and tried again. Harry just held the mask on for another 5 min then I checked her oxygen levels and saw that they were fine so Harry removed the mask. "Hawwy" she said. "Yes kitten" he replied. "mommy" is all that she said then started crying. Harry took her IV out and called her mother in as we had to tell her to leave because Brittany started crying as soon as she saw her wanting her mom to pick her up. Her mother came in and finally picked her up. She snuggled into her mom and slept. "Thank you guys" her mom said. "No problem" I said and with that she left and signed her daughter out and went home. 

AN: Hi guys!! Thanks for all the reads. Please keep reading and thank y'all for all the votes. I can't thank you enough. Just keep reading and send requests as I am taking them.