Imagine for swimchicc

Liam's POV

"Morning Katelyn" I greet my sister. She is 18 and she looks like me. "Morning, Li" She replies and takes her seat. I give her her breakfast and she digs in but stops in the middle. I see all the boys come down and Louis sits besides Kate. We all greet each other and start eating the pancakes that I made but Kate stops and just looks down in her lap. Louis is the closest to her since they share everything. "Kate, you ok?" Louis asks. "Uhh yea. I'm fine. Dont you guys have work in like 15 minutes" She reminded us. We all looked at the clock and gasped and quickly ran to the car. We were already dressed but forgot that our first appointment is in 15 minutes. Yes we are doctors.

Katelyn's POV

As soon as the boys get out of the house and I see them drive away, I go to the medicine cabinet and take out some pain relievers. I swallow them with some water and go to my room. I tried to sleep but I couldn't because my stomach hurts so much. I clutched it and rolled onto my stomach. The pain wasn't fading away and it hurt so much. I suddenly, felt the urge to throw up so I ran to the bathroom and did so. After 5 minutes, I had nothing left in my stomach, I was so lucky that the boys weren't home or there would be needles sticking out of me. I sighed and laid down on my bed and went to sleep with a sore throat and a stomach ache.

"Babe wake up. Liam sent me to wake you" Harry said and kissed me on the forehead and sighed. I got up and went into the living room to see all the boys there but there was a medical bag and some of their equipment there, I just shrugged it off thinking one of the boys were sick. "Is there something my bestie would like to tell me?" Louis asked pulling me on his lap on the couch. "Oww" I groaned. "Sorry, but you know you have to tell us when you're not feeling well. We noticed in the morning and we are not letting it go. Now what's wrong?" Liam asked. "Nothing" I replied. Liam sighed and whispered something into Louis ear and the next thing I knew, I was sitting in Liam's lap and he was holding me tightly. "Well if you dont tell us then we are going to have to do a full examination" Niall said. "Noo" I whined trying to get up but Liam pulled me back. "Please tell your big bro. please" Li pleaded with his puppy dog eyes that I couldn't resist. "Fine, my stomach hurts" I said on the verge of tears. They all nodded and Louis got the thermometer sticking it into my ear. It beeped after a few seconds and he took it out with a frown on his face. "What is it?" Harry asked. "104. Thats serious. She could be dehydrated" Louis said and whispered something into Nialls ear. Harry cam and sat besides me holding my hand right and then I got what was going on. I was getting an I.V. "No!" I said kicking around. Liam trapped my legs into his and I was restrained. Niall wiped my hand off. "1..2..3" He said and inserted the needle into the back of my hand. "Owww. Please stop. Thats enough" I said crying. "Shhh you did so well babe. I am so proud of you" Louis said. I snuggled further into Liam's chest trying to hide from the stuff. Liam stroked my hair and wiped my tears away. Harry got a tongue depressor and asked me to open up. I did so and he saw my red throat. "Did you throw up babe?" Harry asked and I nodded. "Ok lie down" He said. He added some painkillers to my I.V first with some fluids and I laid on top of Liam. Niall lifted my shirt and started pressing on my stomach. "Oww" I screamed when he touched the middle. "It hurts!" I said. "I know babe, shhh. It's a severe stomach infection" Liam said calming me down. Niall got a needle and I freaked out. Liam got up and laid me on the couch while Louis held my hands and shoulders and Harry held my feet. Liam was whispering soothing things in my ear and hiding me from looking at the needle. Niall lifted my shirt up more and wiped the spot. "Only 10 seconds babe" Niall said and inserted the needle without any warning. I started to thrash around but the guys geld me tighter. "Oww Take it out!!" I screamed. "Shh almost done" Liam cooed. Soon, Niall took the needle out and replaced it with a band aid. They had me laying down for an hour then told me to keep resting. I love these guys so much.

AN: Hi! Ok, my school starts in like 2 days but I'll be super busy tomorrow!!! I can't promise an update but I will promise to try my best and update. I do need a break since my school is about to start but hopefully I won't get home work the first few days and I don't want to hurt you by stopping and taking a break. Over all, I'll be busy from now on so don't expect an update everyday. Maybe every other day or only on weekends when school starts to get serious and I have stuff to do. Thanks for all the reads all and votes and I'm so happy you guys enjoy his book, love you! Xxx.