Seventy (Last Chapter)

Bea's POV

"What do you think of her?" Jamie bumped my shoulder and I gave her a who-are-you-talking-about look "Duh? Si Jho!"

"Jho?" I answered still not sure what she's talking about

"Yes. Jho. Jhoana Louisse Agno Maraguinot"

I stared at Jamie for few seconds before I shifted my gaze to her. Jho.

"So, that's her full name huh?" I said without even noticing that I was already staring at her.

"No need to answer na pala. I already know what you think of her" I immediately turn my head and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever you're thinking, stop it. I don't like her"

"Uy ang harsh. Teammate mo, di mo like?"

"No. It's not like that. I like her, ofcourse---" I was cut off when Jamie suddenly shriek and hit my arm repeatedly "Aww. J! Ano ba!?"

"You said it. You like her. Sabi ko na eh"

"What?!"  napalakas ata ang sabi ko kaya napalingon sila sa amin

"Ingay naman bei" - maddie

"Kung makasigaw naman" - therese

"Pati ba naman si Jamie? Iba ka de Leon, bae ng taon" - ate Ella

They all laughed at what ate Ella said. I glance at Jho and saw her biting her lower lip, trying not to laugh. I unconciously bit my lip too as I watched her do that.

"Hay nako ate Ella, hindi ako ang pinopormahan nito ni Bea" Jamie said na nagpabalik ng tingin ko sa kanya

"Ay, so meron? Sinetch itey?" Sigaw na naman ni ate Ella kaya naghiyawan sila

"Wala no. Wag kayo maniwala dito" Pinitik ko sa noo si Jamie kaya napa-aray siya. Kung anu-anong pinagsasabi.

They continue teasing me and forcing me to tell who am I dating but I told them nothing. Kasi wala naman talaga! I don't even know what's with Jamie, today. Bigla niya nalang akong inasar na inlove daw ako. Like, WTF? Since when?

"Pst. J!" I called her as soon as everyone's busy with their own thing again.

"Yes?"

"Why are you asking me if what do I think about Jho?"

I saw her smirked and while she's talking, I was staring at the girl infront of me. She's laughing her hearts out, showing her braced teeth. I smiled as I heard her laugh. It's funny and at the same time it's like music to my ears. What the hell is happening with me?

I was so amaze with this girl when suddenly I realize what Jamie told me.

"I don't know. I just had this super weird feeling that you and her would be a perfect match" she smiled and before I could even react she already did something stupid "JHO!"

She called her! Fuck!!!

When Jho was slowly walking towards us, it seems like my world started slowing down as well. Now I am really nervous and confused at the same time! We are not that close dahil bago palang ako sa team, what do I do now???!

"Bakit?" Jho said with her sweet voice

"Let's take a pic!" Jamie raised her phone but I didn't bothee looking at her. I was so focused with memorizing Jho's face. Her nose is so cute. I felt like I wanna pinch it.