Eight

"Good morning dad" I kiss him on his cheeks and he smiled at me

"Morning princess. San ka galing?" He ask and took a sip on his coffee ..

"Nag-jogging lang po" I stared at his cup..

I remember her again..

Her coffee that always makes my day. Her coffee that taste better than those in some expensive coffee shop. Her coffee that I love .. I miss my morning coffee.

"Gusto mo rin ba ng kape?"

I look at dad and smiled

"No dad, thanks. Shower lang ako" He nod so I went to my room and took a shower.

I got out and sat on my bed. Towel's still on my head, I look down and sigh.

"You're spacing out again Bea. Come on, cheer up" I said trying to make myself feel better.

I shifted my gaze on my phone. Someone's calling this early?

Jho Calling ...

yes, it is Jho. I change her name on my phone.

"Hello?" I gulp and bit my lip

"Morning beh" her voice sounds like she just woke up.

"Morning"

"Kanina ka pa gising?"

"Yup. Nagjogging ako eh"

I stood up and walk to the window. It's just 6:00 am, medyo maliwanag na din.

"naks. Ayaw tumaba?" she chuckle and I bit my tongue. I miss her laugh! sht this.

"I woke up too early. Ikaw? bakit gising ka na?"

"Ewan ko din. Wala ka kasi, di maganda tulog ko"

I touch my nape. This girl really needs to control her words. She doesn't know how much shivers it gives me!

"What am I? A dream catcher?" I laugh and went back to my bed.

"Pwede, pag na-catch kita, dream come true na eh"  Fck it Jho! You're making this hard for me "Hahaha cheesy ko no? Kinilig ka ba beh?"

"Muntik na beh. Konti pa" I heard her laugh .. How I miss those sounds

"Kita naman tayo beh"

I want to Jho.. I really want to.. But I can't, not now..

"Next time beh"

"Hindi ba pwede ngayon?"

"Sorry. May gagawin kasi ako ngayon" I lied again .. How many times have I lied to her this week?

"nanaman"

Ugh. wag mo na ko konsensyahin Jho. If you only knew, how badly I wanna see you.

"wag ka na magtampo, babawi naman ako next time eh. Please"

One week since I stayed here in our house. And the last time I saw Jho was that night that she's with Marci, and I'm with Jia, Madz and Tey.

We haven't seen each other after that. She wanted to, but I refuse. I always refuse ..

"Okay. Sige na beh, antok pa ko. bye" she hang up and I sighed

She's mad. No doubt about that.

I've been refusing to meet with her for a week already. She always ask if we could meet, but I always makes excuses.

I just texted her, baka mamaya mawawala rin tampo nun.