Chapter 133 - The who's and what

Start from the beginning

"Sometimes I feel like I'm being unfair to you." he whispers softly. "By being with you I'm throwing you in this lifestyle and chaos. Especially now since you're growing into an artist." he says softly. "It hurts me to see things written about you, and putting you in a life that causes me so much pain at times--"

"Michael, I care about being with you." I press my lips against his softly as I feel him relax in my arms gently. "Regardless of whatever chaos and things that come with it--the only thing that matters and what I want is you."

"Just me?"

"Well---maybe Bubbles too." I giggle. 

A slow smile spreads across his face he presses his lips against the side of my head as he holds me tight. 

Winnie's POV

"So then Michael asked me to come to his hotel room tonight." a girl with bright red lipstick that matched her red hair giggles loudly as she chomps on her gum. 

Frank had Clifton and I stand in the hall while we waited for everyone. In the meantime Clifton and I were taking in the chaos observing every detail and pointing out each guest celebrity that walked through the hall to come see Michael in concert. I couldn't help but eye the groupies that gathered in their swarm of mini skirts, clouds of perfume and sky high heels. They all were beautiful in a model-like way--but compared to Tatiana they were pretty average.  

"So are you?" they giggle as the redhead flips her hair over her shoulder. "Well--"

"If you honestly think Michael would even ask you to sleep with him you're kidding yourself , red." I say out loud as Clifton nudges my side hard. 

They all look over at me as they raise their eyebrows looking me up and down. 

"And who are you?" Red asks in a monotone voice, clearly annoyed with me interrupting her fairy tale fantasy. 

"Obviously not a member of the groupie club..." I scoff flipping my hair over my shoulder as Clifton puts his head in his hand rubbing his temple, as if he was mentally telling me to shut up. 

"Aww how cute. She has so much sass for a girl who hasn't even gotten her training bra yet." she smirks crossing her arms. 

"At least I'll actually have boobs instead of two plastic basketballs waiting to pop any minute." I click my tongue slowly as I look her up and down. She squints her eyes as she opens her mouth to speak before Michael emerges from his dressing room holding hands with Tatiana as they giggle softly among each other. Michael leans in her ear whispering something to her as she laughs softly before he leans in kissing the side of her head, pulling her closer to him. 

I look  back at Red smirking slightly, as I raise an eyebrow crossing my arms. "I think he'll have someone else in his bedroom tonight. Thanks for trying to volunteer your..." I pause looking her up and down. "Services." I flip my hair as I walk off with Clifton quickly walking after me. 

"I can't believe you..." Clifton chuckles lowly as I burst into giggles. "Leave it to you to tell off groupies a little more than half our age." 

"Do you honestly think I was going to let some slimy females drool over Michael?" I gag. "Gross...." 

"Winnie! Clif!" 

We look up seeing Michael wave over at us. "Come on! It's time! Join the lineup!" he calls as we rush over to him quickly. 

**

"THIS HEARTBREAK HOTEEEEEEEL

"THIS HEARTBREAK HOTEEEEEEEL...." Michael sings as Clifton and I watch. Michael had a special section where special guests of his would watch the concert, which was up close and connected to the backstage area but away from the screaming, mosh pit of fans. He even had Frank stock it up with different snacks and candy for us. 

This is awesome!" Clifton yells as the crowd continues to erupt in screams.  I cheer out as I dance along to the music.

I giggle dancing with Clifton as I glance over his shoulder noticing Karen on her phone backstage. I furrow my eyebrows as I watch her throw her hands up in the air, as she rubs her forehead frustrated at whomever she's on the phone with. 

And something was telling me to find out.

"Hold on... I have to use the bathroom." I yell in Clifton's ear. 

"Now?! You're gonna miss the best part!"

"I know. I'll hurry!" I tell him as I quickly rush backstage. I look around as I brush past some of the crew backstage before walking down the hall.

"We had a deal! It's too soon! It'll never work!"

I spin around seeing Karen, her back turned to me as I quickly hide behind large pieces of cargo, listening.

"It'll never work." she hisses. "It's almost time--" she pauses a moment before saying. "When he finds out she did it he'll be done." she says coldly before hanging up. I watch as she huffs angrily, before pushing her hair back walking away. 

I slowly emerge when the coast is clear as I squint my eyes crossing my arms as I begin to think. 

When who finds out what, and what did the who do?

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry I haven't updated in a bit. As an apology enjoy the edit I did of our happy couple. <3 #goalsasf

VOTE/COMMENT

xoxo,

moonwalkergal