Kid!Dazai x Kid!Reader(Fantasy AU!) | Partners In Crime

Requested by XXInsanity_RosieXX

I hope, that you'll like it^^

~~~

"(Y/N)~!" The brown haired boy exclaimed "You will never catch me if you keep running so slowly~!"

The boy giggled happily and continued running again.

"Dazai!" You called him "It's not fair! Have you ever tried running in a dress?"

You frowned and walked in the room where he was waiting for you, tired and exhausted from playing all day.

"I hate being a princess sometimes." You confessed "Wearing all these uncomfortable dresses, learning so much useless stuff, manners and what I hate the most is being reminded that I'm a lady and I should behave like a lady!"

You scoffed and sat in the chair, not caring if you could crumple your dress

"I hate being a prince." Dazai confessed "Especially since Mori is the present king. He thinks that just because my father asked him to take care of me before he died, he can treat me like his own son..."

Dazai got quiet for a moment and went to the window to look out of it at the beautiful garden underneath.

"This means beating, training, punishing me for every little thing..." Dazai said quietly

You stood up from the chair you were sitting on and came closer to your friend before taking his bandaged hand in yours.

"Dazai...you're not alone. I'll always be your friend, I promise." You said sincerely "Please, don't think, that you're alone. I can try and ask my parents to help you. Maybe, they'll let you stay with us."

The chocolate haired boy smiled softly and patted your head.

"(Y/N), it's not that easy..." Dazai said "I don't want to cause you so many troubles. I'll be fine."

"How can you say so?!" You suddenly exclaimed making the boy's eyes widen "Look at all these bandages you have! At all your scars! Do you think, that I've never heard you crying at night?! How can you say, that you'll be fine?! You're just 11 years old, Dazai!"

You've never been a kid...

"(Y/N)...?" Dazai asked in shock

"I'm younger than you just for one year. Don't act like you know everything." You said

Dazai continued looking at your face in shock and your cheeks stared to heat up a little.

"(Y/N), I have one idea in mind~" Dazai finally said

"What's that?" You asked

"Once I get strong enough, we can run away together!" He smiled happily as his eyes sparkled "We can start a new page in a pretty city! We can live together! Our life will be perfect!"

"We can save each other!" You answered "We'll need a plan for this! But no one should know about it, except for us!"

"Of course!" He said "It'll stay between us, right? We're now partners in crime since this moment!"

"Sure...partner~"

~~~

Guys, I'm thinking about creating a new one shot book because this one is getting hard to continue. It just has too many chapters and it's getting hard to maintain. I'm going to create a new one and continue writing there. Everything will be the same, just in another book. And I'll continue writing requests there. What do you think?