Dazai x Reader (AU!, Lemon) | Missed Me, Huh?

Requested by dazaislefteye

I tried my best, but I'm not sure, that this is what you wanted + I haven't watched Tsubasa so something may be wrong.

~~~

It's been so long since you two had a chance to spend some time together. While traveling through different dimensions and worlds, something went wrong and eventually you lost each other. One day, you just woke up and Dazai wasn't by your side.

Your worst nightmare came true.

You couldn't even contact him. All you could do was just travel and travel all over again, to new places, new cities, planets and universes. You did everything you could to find him. You knew, that he was trying to trying to find you too. You just knew this. You didn't have any proof of this though, but somewhere deep inside you knew that.

And when you finally found him, your emotions was impossible to describe. You shouted his name and when he noticed you in that crowd, you two ran to each other's embrace, that lasted for so long so that none of you knew exactly. And then he kissed you.

You didn't even noticed how one kiss followed another one, then he used his tongue, then you two sometimes got to the nearest hotel and to the room. Then, all clothes were thrown to the floor and you fell on the bed totally tangled in each other's thoughts, feelings and desire.

And now you were riding his big thick cock.

"Ah~ Dazai~ it feels so good~!" You moaned shamelessly

Dazai's hands were tied to the bed frame and all he could do was moan loudly and rock his hips a little to help you. It was definitely hard to stay coped and calm with that tight and warm pussy of yours squeezing around his hard and aroused cock, which was already covered in his precum.

"Ah~ (Y/N)~" Dazai moaned "Fuck~ you're so tight~"

"Huh~ really~? Do you like feeling my pussy~? Does it make you feel good~?" You ask and moan at the same time

"Yeah~ you're very good at riding daddy~" He answered

You leaned in to him and gave him a very passionate kiss on the lips. Your tongues met in a heaty dance and Dazai almost came in that moment due to the way your hips moved. You moaned in each other's mouth loudly and then you pulled back and fastened the pace of your movements.

His chocolate locks were stuck to his forehead and neck and his face was flushed because of the unbearable heat and desire. His mouth was o-shaped and his deep low grunts and growls made your womanhood wetter. Just the look at such sight was enough to make you cum.

You sped up even more and the tight knot in your lower abdomen was about to snap.

"Ah~ Dazai~ I'm cumming~! I'm cumming~!" You moaned

"Yeah~ cum on my cock~ do it, baby girl~" He said in a husky voice with that smirk you loved so much~

It snapped.

"Ah~ Dazai~!"

Your juices spilled out of your womanhood on his stomach and you also felt his cum spilling inside of you.

Exhausted, you fell on his chest after untying his hands and nuzzled into his neck as you two were breathing heavily.

After a couple minutes of silence, Dazai finally said:

"Missed me, huh~?"