Dazai x Reader | My Heart Belongs To You

Requested by dazainowaifu

I hope, that you'll like it because I really enjoyed writing this☺️❤️ And I also recommend you to listen to the song above because it inspired me💖💕💖

Warning: PTSD (post traumatic stressful disorder) , angst, strong language

***

"Why? What do you need from me?" You asked as tears kept running down your cheeks

"Nothing. You're useless to me " The man answered "I only need you to show your friends what I can really do."

He leaned close to your ear and whispered

"You will become my warning for them, but now I want you to realize my strength and the power of God. I want you to understand what will happen to all the ability users because of the sins they commit without even noticing. You'll realize it, обещаю*."

***

"Kunikida, she's here!"

"Go ahead! I'll stay here in case someone comes!"

You were slowly waking up because of the loud voices, which filled the room. Your eyelids felt heavy, but you managed to open your eyes somehow. Your head felt dizzy and pain was filling all your body. You couldn't see anything clearly because your vision was blurry.

Some steps sounded closer and closer to you and you could see, that someone kneeled in front of you, yet you still couldn't understand who exactly it was. Then, you felt someone's hands cupping both of your cheeks, lifting your head up.

"(Y/N)? (Y/N), are you awake? Can you hear me?"

Even the voice sounded blurry somehow and you couldn't understand who was talking. Nevertheless, little by little, you were starting to see and hear normally.

"Please, answer me! Wake up! Fuck, don't you dare not wake up, I swear!!"

Finally, all your senses went back to normal and you've finally recognized the voice.

"D-Dazai?" You asked quietly

His eyes widened as he pulled you into a tight hug. You were no longer chained, but you've noticed that only then.

"I was so scared! Gosh, I'm so happy, that you're alive! I..."

"Let me go."

He pulled back a little with a shocked face.

"What? Why do you want me to?" He asked "I've came here to save you. (Y/N) it's me, Dazai, your groom!"

"No." You said as hot tears streamed down your face "You're dead because of me. And all other ADA members are dead. He killed you to prove his strength. You are dead."

He was wiping away your tears with his thumbs as he spoke

"How can you say it? I'm here now! I'm real and alive! And there's also Kunikida behind that door." He said "We're not dead, honey."