Mafia!Dazai x Reader (LEMON) | The King And His Queen

Requested by KuroiMio

Thank you for requesting it! I've been having this idea for a very long and I'm happy, that I can finally write it! Hope, that you will enjoy reading this as much as I enjoyed writing this!

P.S: so many lemons ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)...not that I mind it, though.

~~~

Dazai was about to come home soon. As a Mafia executive he had a lot of job to do. Coming home at about 10 or 11 p.m. or even 12 p.m. became something common. You've always waited for him and you never went to bed without him, but you weren't complaining. You understood everything. You understood, that he can't change it and if he could, he would spend the whole life being near you. Wether you two were cuddling or walking somewhere, I'd doesn't matter. He'd love just to be by your side all the time. You, in return, would like it too.

After all, your hearts belonged to each other.

You were waiting for Dazai to come home. He was supposed to be on a mission tonight. Dazai and his subordinates had to get rid of some people who caused Mafia too many problems. You weren't worried, actually. It wasn't a very dangerous mission (for Dazai) and the biggest wound he could get was a small cut. Thanks to his ability and fighting skills. Even though, Dazai was known to be intimidating and dangerous in the Mafia, once he was with you alone, he became soft and gentle. He would never harm his loved ones and he treasured you like a real princess. No, wait. He treasured you like a queen.

He was a king and you were his queen in the Mafia.

Right now, you were reading a book, while lying on your and Dazai's bed. It was about 10 p.m. . Dazai had to come home soon. You were waiting patiently for him trying to keep your attention on a book. You heard some noise, but it was too quite to catch your attention. It couldn't be an open door, could it? "No, the door makes much more noise, than that rustle." You thought "Perhaps, I though, that it was a door because I can't wait for Dazai to come home."

You decided to lift your eyes from the book only when you felt someone's gaze on you. You almost jumped on the bed and dropped your book, when you saw Dazai standing in the doorway.

"Dazai!" You screamed "You freaked the shit out of me!"

Dazai laughed softly at you

"I'm sorry, love." He apologized while still laughing "I didn't mean to."

You stood up from your bed and came closer to him

"How is it even possible to make so little noise?" You asked him

You wrapped your arms around his torso and Dazai rested his larger ones on your hips pulling you closer to his chest

"I'm Port Mafia's executive." He said in a husky voice "Sometimes I must know how to make as little noise as possible."

You kissed him gently and softly. Dazai's grip on your hips tightened a bit. You two melted in the kiss as your lips moved in sync. Not after a long time, Dazai's tongue was in your moth. You thought, that if Dazai was a god, he would probably be a god of kissing. He was so good in it, that he could drive you crazy in a couple of minutes just with his tongue.

"What's with your voice?" You asked him, when you parted "It doesn't sound like normal. It's husky."

"I screamed too much." He explained "Those idiots didn't understand the simplest commands!"

"Can I do something for you?" You asked him "You seem to be extremely tired."

Dazai thought about your question for a while.