Dazai x Reader x Chuuya | Under Her Spell

Requested by Jessica_59

My sweet little hunbun, this is for you!!💕💕

This idea is actually quite strange (in my opinion), but I hope you'll like it~

~~~

Double black. One of the most powerful duet, ever know in Yokohama. They used to be partners, but they never really liked each other. They had nothing in common. They hated each other's style, preferences, hobbies. They just hated each other. No one could expect, that one day, old enemies will finally find something, that they will love together.

Or it's better to say "someone".

That person was you. You didn't know how, but you managed to earn hearts of both males. They were both your good friends, your soulmates and it would be much easier if everything stayed like this, but how could a cruel thing called life leave it so easily? It had to make them fall for you! Dazai and Chuuya were mad about you. You drove them crazy. Once you were near them, everything: your scent, your looks, your scent was driving them crazy. They loved you so much, that they were ready to die for you. They were ready to do anything for you. Dazai was ready to forget about suicide and Chuuya was ready to give all his wine away. They felt as if they were in hell, when you weren't near them. They were suffering, but they truly believed, that it was worth it. They loved you more than anything in the world. No, scratch it. You were their world. There was only one question...

Whom did your heart belonged to?

***

Even though, Dazai and Chuuya were no longer partners, they still had to work together sometimes, especially after that night when they beat Lovecraft. If there was a gang in Yokohama, which was causing a lot of troubles to the Agency and Port Mafia, Mori and Fukuzawa gladly sent Chuuya and Dazai together to get rid of it. (A/N: it's not a cannon. It's just my fantasy.)  Tonight, they had to get rid of the organization called "Kojo".

The two males were standing in front of an organization's building. It was late at night, but none of them felt tired or sleepy. Today's mission could be quite dangerous because Kojo wasn't a regular gang. They had abilities and no one knew, which ones exactly.

"Are you ready, partner?" Dazai asked Chuuya

"I'm not your partner, you idiot!" Chuuya shouted "I'm only here because of (Y/N). I want to destroy this gang so that she could feel safe in Yokohama."

"I'm here because of the exactly same reason." Dazai said "So it makes me your partner."

"I don't care." Chuuya answered and changed the theme "What is our plan?"

"It's simple. We only have to destroy them." Dazai said "No negotiations."

"Fine. Let's do it quickly. I have to visit (Y/N) today." Chuuya agreed

"No. This is me, who has to visit (Y/N)." Dazai said

While talking, they came into the building. There were a lot of people with weapons such as guns, knives, bombs, but neither Dazai, nor Chuuya cared about them. They took out their own weapons and started attacking. Some men started screaming something to them, but the males didn't care. The had only two goals in minds: destroy everything and go to you.

"It might take more time, than I thought." Dazai told Chuuya

He didn't stop fighting, though. The Kojo's ability users were so unskilled, that they were little kids compared to Dazai and Chuuya