Dazai x Reader x Chuuya | Beach day with ADA and Mafia! Pt.2

Requested by Jessica_59

I'm not sure if this is what you wanted, but I hope you'll enjoy it!!

Writing this actually made me think about how really hard it is when two people are in love with you and you have to make a choice. Ugh, here comes my thoughtful side came again. I hope, that this part didn't turn up boring because of this (-_-;)

Anyway, that's for you,babe❤️❤️❤️

~~~

Both, ADA and Port Mafia decided to stay on the beach till nighttime. It was strange, but now that Mori and Fukuzawa made a deal to forget about work and just stay on the beach together, everyone seemed to get along very well. You wondered what would it be like to start working and fighting with each other again.

Dazai and Chuuya never lived you for even a single second. Both of them tried to spend as much time with you as they could. When one of them tried to finally confess to you, the other one appeared out of nowhere and started pulling you away somewhere. You understood, that each of them was trying to make you love him and that was the problem. You couldn't choose. You liked Dazai and Chuuya equally and you couldn't understand whom of them you loved more. They were both so handsome, polite (to you, not to each other, though), caring. It's impossible to choose one of them! Though, you understood, that you will have to make a decision now or later. It was just the matter of time.

It was getting dark. You changed your swimsuit into your shorts and t-shirt because as soon as the twilight came, it was too cold to wear only swimsuit.

Like I've said earlier, ADA members and Port Mafia's ones started to get along very well. Everybody decided to set up a bonfire and stay on the beach a little longer to watch the stars. The atmosphere was so calm. It was hard to believe, that you were enemies. You really liked sitting near the fire like this. It was warm and relaxing. Akutagawa brought the guitar. You had no idea, that he could play it so good. (A/N: I don't really now if he can play it. This is just my weird headcanon) Soon everybody were singing well-known songs and even Mori started singing! Fukuzawa tried to look strict as always.

You were sitting between Chuuya and Dazai. Both of them tried to wrap an arm around you and they had small fights with their hands behind your back, you didn't mind it though. You thought, that they won't try to stay alone with you anymore, but you were wrong

"(Y/N)" Dazai called you

"Yeah?" You answered

"Wouldn't you mind to go with me somewhere ?" He asked "I have to talk to you."

"Wait, you can't jus take her away from me like that!" Chuuya exclaimed

"You are going with us." Dazai told him

Your and Chuuya's eyes widened.

What?! Dazai hated Chuuya. During the whole day he was trying to keep you away from him and now he's telling him to come with you?! Gosh, this man was surely a mystery. What was he up to?! You had no idea.

Anyway, the three of you stood up, told everyone, that you'll be back soon and left. Dazai leaded you further and further from your friends so that no one would disturb you. You were starting getting a bit nervous. Chuuya was lost in his thoughts. Dazai seemed to be bothered by something too. None of you said a word while you were walking.

Dazai leaded you to the abandoned part of the beach where Chuuya had taken you earlier. It was a perfect place if you needed calm. Here no one would disturb you here, for sure.

"Dazai, why are we here?" You asked him

"I've already said it. We need to talk to you." Dazai answered

"You're saying that as if I knew what your plan is!" Chuuya said

Dazai whispered something in his ear and Chuuya just nodded slightly in response

"Well..." Dazai started "We've spend the whole day together. It was actually really amusing even though Chuuya and I were fighting with each other all the time."

Dazai was serious now and you didn't like it.

"(Y/N), you see, we were both trying to make you like us." Chuuya said "No, like isn't a correct word. We were both trying to make you fall in love with one of us."

"We understand, that you can't love both of us." Dazai said "We tried to guess by your behavior whom of us you like more, but we couldn't."

"And this is why we were having this small competition today." Chuuya added "Each of us was trying to be better, than the other one."

"It was all fun and games, but I hope, that you understand, that we both love you and we'd like you to tell us what are your feelings?" Dazai asked you softly

You started panicking

You understood why they wanted to know it now. Despite the fact, that they seemed to be having fun with you today, it must be really hard to now that a person you love is having fun with the other guy. Probably, it's even harder if you see that your loved one likes you as much as she likes someone else. They didn't want to show how worried they really were. Otherwise it would make you feel even more anxious, than you already are,

So...what is your choice? Dazai or Chuuya? You knew, that this moment had to come come, but you were so unprepared for it. They were looking in your eyes with a bright flame of hope in theirs. You were terrified by thinking, that your answer would break someone's heart into a million peaces. It was so scary that it made you speechless. You knew, that once you'll choose one of them, your friendship with the other one will break right in that moment. You didn't want this to happen.

"C-can I-I think for a couple of d-days?" You somehow managed to say

"You can think as much as you want!" Dazai exclaimed with a calming smile on his face "Right, Chuuya?"

"For the first time in my life, I agree with the bandage-wasting-device." Chuuya told you and also smiled

"You don't have to be afraid of making a choice!" Dazai said

"Yeah, we'all accept your choice no matter what it will be!" Chuuya added

"R-Realy?" You asked

"Yes!" They answered together

"Thank you so much!" You answered

Your were no longer worried and your face brightened up

"I'll try to make a decision as soon as possible!" You said

"Don't rush yourself." Dazai said

"Think carefully." Chuuya said

"We both love you, no matter what!" They exclaimed at the same time