Dazai x Reader | Knee Socks

Requested by Candy8792

~~~

Before Dazai met you, he would never think, that he would have an extremely shy girlfriend. He didn't mind shy people, he just didn't thought, that he would be able to be in a relationship with one of them. He was a suicidal maniac, he had dark past and he was a dangerous man, after all. It seemed impossible for him to date a shy person.

Nevertheless, you were dating. He was head over heels for you. Every minute without you felt like a painful eternity. He was so happy, when he managed to make you smile or laugh. He loved waking up earlier, than you and watch how you were sleeping peacefully, yet he knew, that you were gonna be embarrassed when you wake up. He loved pecking your nose and seeing your flushed face. He loved how you sometimes tried to get over your shyness and kiss him first. (sometimes you even were successful) Before he met you, he never really payed much attention to how women dressed, but now he noticed every little thing in your outfit

And especially, he loved your knee socks

***

"So, (Y/N), where do you wanna go now?" Dazai asked

Dazai took you to the amusement park. You two had a day off and you decided not to waste it indoors. Plus, the weather was sunny and warm. Perfect weather to go somewhere.

You had already been on a lot of rides. Roller coasters, chambers of horror and many others. The sun was even staring to go down. You actually started to feel a little bit tired, but you didn't want to go home. You just didn't want to go on some scary and thrilling rides. Something relaxing would be really nice.

You looked around you, thinking about Dazai's question. Finally, you managed to find one attraction, that you might like...

"This!" You pointed at the ride, that you chose

Dazai intertwined your fingers and looked at what you were pointing at.

" 'Tunnel of love' ?" He asked reading the name of the attraction

You blushed, when he read the name of it.

"Yeah." You admitted looking away "It's a ride on the boats. It's calm and I'd like to try it."

Dazai chuckled at how cute you were while blushing.

"Sure, we'll go there!" He exclaimed and dragged you towards the entrance

"Thanks, Dazai." You said quietly

"Anything for you, princess~"

***

After twenty minutes of waiting, you finally entered the attraction. While you were standing in the queue, Dazai made you blush non-stop. He always kept his hands on you. He was holding your hand or your waist or he hugged you and rested a chin on top of your head. You enjoyed it a lot, you just were very embarrassed.

You waited in another queue and only then, finally sat in your boat. Staff helped you with all the precautionary measures and your ride started.

The tunnel was all red and pink and hearts and Cupids were panting everywhere. You could hear "Witchcraft" playing in the background. You started enjoying this ride, when suddenly a realization hit you: you were with Dazai in a place meant for couples and no one could see you.

"(Y/N), why are you blushing so hard?"

You didn't answer, but only kept blushing madly.

Dazai gave a questioning look and leaned closer to you.

"Is something wrong?" He asked "You don't have fever, do you?"

"N-No everything is a-alright!" You somehow managed to answer

"Are you sure?" Dazai asked "You are all red. It's windy today so perhaps, you could get cold and ill. It's quite likely, knowing how easily you can get ill."

Dazai suddenly leaned closer and pressed his lips against your forehead. You got paralyzed and stunned. Dazai stayed like this for a while and with each second you were getting more and more embarrassed.

"You're not hot so you don't have fever." Dazai said, when he finally pulled back "Why are you blushing then? I haven't done anything yet."

You were ready to burn out from embarrassment because of the way Dazai said "yet".

He was looking you waiting for your reply. This time, you couldn't get away so easily.

"I-I am blushing because we're alone and no one sees us now." You muttered

"Hunbun, we live together!" Dazai was surprised "We've been alone thousands of times and I will tell you secret, that I've even seen you naked..."

"Yeah, but now it's different! I can't explain!" You answered" I onl-wait, what did just you say?"

Dazai laughed softly at the expression on your face.

"When did you see me naked?!?!" You asked again "We haven't done...it yet so when?"

Dazai stopped laughing, but he continued smiling.

"You were in the shower and you forgot to close the door, when I accidentally was walking past it." He explained

You covered your face with your hands to hide your burning cheeks. You thought, that Dazai would stay silent from now, but he seemed to decide to make you die from embarrassment.

"Don't worry! Your body is the most beautiful and sexy, I have ever seen!" He said

"Dazai!" You exclaimed

Your ride was almost finished. There were only about 6-7 minutes left. You kept sitting with your hands on your face. Suddenly, you felt a hand on your thigh. Dazai's hand.

"Dazai?" You asked

Slowly, you took your hands off from your face and you saw, that indeed, Dazai's hand was lying on your thigh. He didn't try to touch your private parts or tease you, though. His hand was just...there.

Dazai noticed your questioning look and explained.

"You want me to take my hand off?" He asked "Sorry, I just like holding you like that. I don't why, but it somehow calms me. If you don't like it, I won't do it."

"T-That's okay." You answered "I like your touch."

Dazai smiled. He started playing with the scuff of your knee sock. It embarrassed you, yet you understood why it calmed Dazai. There was really somehow in his touch. Touching like this showed, that now Dazai, not you, but Dazai was in control. It made you feel safe and protected.

Your ride was almost finished and you could even see the end of it, yet Dazai didn't take his hand off.

"Dazai." You called him "Stop playing with my knee sock. People will see it."

"Oh sorry! I forgot about this!" He exclaimed and took his hand off from your thigh "I just really like your knee socks."

You blushed for the millionth time for today

"Really?" You asked

"Sure!" He replied "You look so pretty and sexy in them! By the way, tonight maybe I will make you call me something, that rhymes with 'baddie'!"

~~~

A/N: This idea is kinda strange and hard to explain, but I really think, that definitely, there is something in holding by a thigh.

By the way, don't you think, that Dazai and Jack The Pumpkin King are alike a bit? Seriously, think about it. They have a lot of things in common.