Dazai x Reader | Glasses

A/N: I need more fluff in my life (ToT)

~~~

"Dazai, I'm home!" You yelled as you entered your and Dazai's apartment

You've just got back from the oculist . You had some problems with your eyesight. You couldn't bear it any more because it caused you so many troubles. You couldn't see for a long distance, your eyes were sore after reading or using your computer for a couple of ours and they often teared (not because you were sad). Dazai was worried about you and he persuaded you to go to the doctor.

Now, you were four-eyed like Kunikida or Ranpo. In other words, you were wearing glasses. They actually made you quite cute. They were red and they really suited you, but the most important thing for you was that you felt much better while wearing them.

Anyway, you were now home and you couldn't wait to see how Dazai will react to your new glasses. You heard a quite singing coming from the living room. Dazai was probably listening to music in his headphones and that's why he didn't hear you. You took off your coat and shoes and headed inside your apartment.

When you entered the living room you saw Dazai lying on the couch while listening to music. Your guesses were right. His back was facing you and he still didn't see you.

"Dazai." You called him once again

No answer

"Dazai." You repeated

Dazai only continued singing his favorite suicide song.

Calling him was vainly. To get his attention you came closer to him and leaned down. You gently took his headphones off of his head and kissed him on his cheek.

"Dazai, I'm home." You whispered in his ear

"(Y/N), you're back!" He exclaimed happily

He grinned from ear to ear and turned around to see you. When he saw your glasses he was surprised. He didn't expect you to start wearing them. He didn't say anything and you started feeling nervous. What if he didn't like them? You couldn't read his thoughts and you didn't even have any guesses. Dazai was studying your face carefully not losing any part of it. He seemed to be lost in thoughts.

"Ehh...I'm now wearing glasses!" You broke the silence

You knew, that it was stupid to announce it, but you couldn't stand the quiet any more and you didn't know what to say

"Do you like them?" You asked him hesitantly

Dazai didn't reply. Instead of this he pulled you on the couch to him by grabbing your wrist. You fall on top of him and your faces were millimeters away from each other. Dazai's hands wrapped around your waist while your hands were on his chest.

Dazai kissed you. He caught you off the guard and you blushed. He was kissing you quite passionately as if he didn't see you for a long time. The kiss soon turned into a long make out session. His tongue asked for entrance and you opened your moth instantly. Dazai's tongue explored the insides of your mouth and oh how it drove you crazy. Dazai always knew what to do to make you feel really good.

Finally, you pulled away due to the lack of air. You were breathing deeply and your cheeks were now all red. Dazai chuckled at how you looked now and then he said

"You are very beautiful and hot in these glasses. I just couldn't resist." He said in a bit hoarse voice "They really suit you so don't worry if you are looking bad in them 'cause you're not."

"Did you read my thoughts?" You asked "How did you find out, that I was worried about that?!"

"I just know you too well." He smiled softly

His left hand was no longer on your waist. Now it was on your cheek rubbing in with his thumb slowly and gently.

"And I want to you know" He began "I will love you no matter what. Even if you were wearing some very ugly glasses or dress or anything else, I would still love you. These little things won't change anything. You will always be as beautiful as you are now."

You pecked him on his lips

"I love you, Dazai" You said

"I love you too, (Y/N)" He said

Your noses were touching. You were staring in each other's eyes. You really liked moments like this. Because of your work in the agency and the problems with the Guild, Port Mafia and now with Fyodor Dostoevsky, you hardly ever had a chance to stay at home and cuddle with Dazai while lying on the couch.

This was just a simple truth. Rare moments are much more valuable, than those who happen every day

"(Y/N)" Dazai called you

"What?" You responded

"You now how sexy you are in those glasses?" He asked you

You laughed a bit

"Yeah, you've just told me about it." You said

"And you know how much I missed you while you were at the oculist's?" He asked

"What are you leading to?" You asked him and tilted your head a bit

Instead of answering Dazai kissed your neck. His lips quickly found your sweet spot and kissed it making you gasp.

"How about we continue our conversation in bed?" He murmured in your neck

Oh girl, you weren't sleeping that night