The Dream is the Warning

"Where is this place?"

It seems that I'm on a train where its door headlight flickers, signalling to close. There, I stand in the centre of the coach, and staring straight across the coach, where a woman is kneeling with her back on me. She's wearing a dark blue leather jacket, (somehow its look familiar) and jeans and has curly black hair. It seems weird that we're alone considering how crowded it usually is going to the Central. It's strange but it isn't.

The door closes and the train starts to move. I can hear the noise they make when they ride through the tunnel wondering how fast we're going. All I can see is the passing lights in the tunnel. One, two, three... I count. Even though, I was shot at the train station, it never stops me from using the train or going there once in a while.

I've had this dream before and there's nothing different in this dream except in a way it is, because I know something bad is coming. It's in the air I take a breath in, the thin air passes through my lungs, the screeching of the train friction with the railway is always menacing, but this sounds worse. It sounds evil.

The woman shifts like she's crying but I can't tell. She's shaking as her shoulder goes up and down. I stare at her, wanting to say something but struck dumb by fear of what's to come.

Then, she suddenly speaks.

"Why me?" Her voice is tiny, barely a whisper, but it carries above the noise of the friction.

"Why it had to be me?" the woman says, "I was supposed to live. We were all supposed to live."

The woman's head turns and I can tell she isn't looking other places. She's staring at me, straight to my eyes, glaring. She has no pupils, only pair of balls of white for eyes and from the sifting of her black hair, shows a bullet hole pierce in the middle of her forehead.

"You did this to me." the woman whispers. Before I can say anything, I realise she looks like the girl that was killed in Abigail, the girl I tried to protect. This girl in front of me has a full set of sharp fangs instead of teeth with drops of blood drip from the corners of her mouth as she speaks. 

"Why it had to be me?" the woman says, except her lips don't move this time and that's when I realise the voice doesn't come from her. There's someone behind her and this person shows up after I tear my gaze away to her back. The other girl is wearing a white dress with blood stain on it, fair hands, same white eyes and sharp teeth; her lips are deep red but not a drop of blood on her lips. Not yet. She too looks familiar in away I can't figure it out.

"We were supposed to live," the woman whispers.

"You supposed to save us." Another voice comes from behind me.

A grown man crawling on his waist towards me, reaching out his arms as he crawls forward. His legs are missing but he moves his way towards me with no difficulty. I should be able to knock him away with a single swipe but I stand there, paralyse.

"You must die with us now." A boy appears and the word 'Die' echoes in whispers around the coach.

I look over my shoulder to see more of them appearing in every direction. People that look familiar but I can't remember from where and all of them are looking at me, whispering the word, DIE.

I return my glance to the front where more people appear. Scores of familiar faces clambering over the seats and from the next coach but they done it so calmly, smoothly, faces blank, eyes white, mouths open, teeth flashing with blood all over and surrounds me.

I cringe away from the crowds and press hard against the pole behind me, thinking that I might be crying but I can't be sure. The crowd is getting closer to me, closer and closer, and closer, like a moving tide making their acquaintance to the shore. Their fingers move, long flickers of flesh and bones and some of them have blood flows down to their chin. I can smell the thick, fishy blood struck into my nostril and the pain in my throat.

A girl climbs onto my shoulder, her face right in front of mine, with others crowding around. The slender fingers fasten on my legs, my ankles, my wrists, my arms while the girl grabs my ears and pulls back my head, exposing my throat. I look up and there're more unnatural people on the ceiling, hanging from it like vampires or demons.

"Join us," the girl says to me as the blood on her chin has dried up, it falls off in flaky scabs.

"You must die," the others croon.

"You must join us," another boy snarls and suddenly his face changes, eyes glare red, lips contort into a sneer with lines of hatred warp its clammy flesh.

"You must join us," he shrieks.

The boy thrusts forward and latches on to my throat as those clinging on the ceiling drop while the rest press in around me. All of their mouths are open, rows of tiny, shiny teeth and making sickening moans.

You must die.... It echoes.

Then they bite...

...and I wake up.

________________________________________________

I hope you enjoy reading this story. Please look forward for the continuation of this story and if you like it, please vote. 

I would really appreciate it.

Enjoy reading.