What do we do now?

I was lying in bed with Mel enjoying some peace and alone time with her when my door flew open. We sat up quickly as JJ said, "You got to see this." With that, he left. I looked at Mel as she looked at me while we shrugged.

We got out of bed and went downstairs, only to hear yelling coming from the backyard. We hurried out to find Elijah up on the flagpole with Dad standing there, looking mighty pissed.

"Dare I ask what dear old big brother did now?" I asked Dad.

"Ask your idiot brother," dad said to me.

"Come on, dad. It was a harmless prank. The double troubles have done worst," he yelled down.

"Harmless, my ass! You're lucky you're still fucking breathing!" Dad yelled fuming.

"I can't believe he did it," Drew said behind us. We turned to see him and Matt standing there in awe.

"Ye have little faith!" Elijah shouted.

"I can't believe Uncle Jordan didn't kill him," Matt said.

I bet you're wondering what my idiot brother did. Well, he thought it would be funny to take a page out of our book and put itching powder in all of dad's boxers. What he didn't get, and we've explained this many times is, we stay away from dad for the simple fact he can kill us.

We heard laughing behind us. We turned to see Frazier and Ryan standing there, losing their shit.

"This isn't funny," Dad barked at them.

"It's a little funny," Frazier said as Ryan nodded while laughing. With that, dad stormed into the house while they laughed as they followed him into the house.

"Better get dipshit down before mom loses her shit," I said to JJ, who nodded. We lowered Elijah down and unhooked him.

The six of us went inside the house and grabbed some food. I took a seat next to Mel since she was already eating. A few minutes later, RJ came in and took the sandwich out of my hand, taking a bite.

"Do you want to keep your hand?" I asked.

"Eh, it's worth it. This sandwich is delicious," RJ said as he ate my sandwich. Dick.

"So, what do we do now?" Matt asked.

"Beats me," Elijah said.

I finished making another sandwich as Elijah tried to take it. "Do and die," I threatened. Elijah jerked his hands back as they all laughed.

"You guys excited to move into an unfamiliar house?" Matt asked us.

"Oh, sure. I mean, what's not to be excited about moving into a house with the brothers," I said in between bites.

"I'm sure it will be fine. What's the worse that can happen?" RJ said, and we all looked at him. "Then maybe not."

"How's Nik doing?" I asked them.

"Nik's doing fine," we heard a voice as the person entered the room. Nik walked over to us and started making a sandwich.

"Even after seeing your not so dead ex?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I know it's a shock, but maybe you were right. Maybe what I felt for Mike wasn't love. I mean, if it were, it would relieve me to see him, but it didn't," Nik said.

"Or maybe you're still in shock," RJ suggested.

"Maybe, but I don't think it matters. I'm happy where I'm at," Nik said to us.

A few minutes later, Leo came in and joined us.

"So I hear my cousin is pretty happy," I said.

"Well, I hope so, or things would be crazy," Leo said. That causes us to laugh. "I heard Elijah got his panties strung up on a flagpole," Leo said.

"Yeah, but it was so worth it," Elijah chuckled.

"Amateur," JJ and I said in unison.

"Did Junior and Hope take off for their honeymoon?" I asked.

"Yeah, they left this morning, well that was until after Hope got done heaving," Nik said.

"Eh, that's what you get for not wrapping your shit," I said to him.

"Tell me about it. I'm glad Leo can't get pregnant," Nik said, taking a bite.

Leo shrugged, and we laughed. Yep, this would be an exciting summer at home. Our older siblings get to start their life while we're still in school, but I think I can wait a while longer to do the adult thing. I had a feeling the next few years would be the most chaotic yet, especially now we get stuck with the brothers. It wouldn't be us if it weren't.

While we sat around talking, we didn't know what awaits us outside. The trouble that we've encountered through the years was just the start. The next thing coming would be an ultimate showdown for not us kids but our parents.

The person behind it all used the Frazier family as puppets to do their bidding. Their grudge went far more profound than the nuisance we had to contend with, and they zeroed in on one person, in particular, Alex.

That would be the battle where the winner takes all, but if the three most feared boys of Saintwood had their way, it would be game over permanently. Bring it on, we'll be waiting, and we'll be ready.

To continue in Saintwood: Game Over.