You're freaking nuts; you know that?

Since we arrived, we haven't had time to mess with Drew. I felt Drew was due for a prank and enlisted JJ to help me. It's always fun to rile up Drew and great for a laugh at his expense. That would bring us to our current situation in Drew's bedroom as I rigged up a bucket with a particular condiment with JJ's help. Nik and RJ watched us, adding their two cents.

"You know Drew is going to fucking kill you," Nik told me.

"Yeah, I don't care," I said as I finished tying the contraption I rigged up.

"You should because he hangs both of you from flag poles again," RJ reminded us.

JJ and I looked at each other and said in unison, "It'll be worth it."

"Your funeral," Nik replied shrugging.

"Listen, you pansy, for a hellion; you sure are pussying out," I told Nik.

"Hellion. We cause hell not to pull some stupid ass prank on a guy that can single handily take us out," Nik corrected me.

"Eh, you got to risk living," I said, making sure the prank was ready. Then we went downstairs and waited.

Right on cue, we heard, "You assholes! I'm going to fucking kill you!" Drew came running downstairs covered in mustard. Hunter came in and saw Drew seething. "Well, that's a fresh one," Hunter commented, looking at Drew covered in mustard. Yeah, we used the condiment that stains everything.

JJ and I were rolling as Austin came in and said, "I'll take pastrami on rye but hold the mustard, please."

We roared as Drew charged us, and we took off.

"Do those two have a death wish?" Hunter asked the others.

"No, but JJ and Liam freaking nuts," RJ said in between laughs.

After Drew caught us, he hung us on the flagpoles quickly. I guess age slowed down Drew none. JJ and I hung on the flagpoles, laughing our asses off. Elijah and Shawn found us hanging around.

"How the hell did Drew get you both up there alone?" Elijah asked us with Shawn standing there.

"Well, when you piss off someone enough, anything is possible," I mentioned, raising a finger.

"Where did Drew get flag poles?" Shawn asked Elijah.

"Oh, this? Drew constructed the poles the minute we arrived after discovering the double troubles would live with us," Elijah answered.

"Ah," Shawn said.

"Drew?" Mack asked, walking over to find JJ and me hanging on the flagpoles.

"Yep," Elijah and Shawn said in unison.

"What did you idiots do now?" Mack yelled up to us.

"Well, you see it started with a bucket of mustard," I said, snickering as JJ started laughing.

"Not again. Why?" Junior asked us as he came out to find us hanging around.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Good question," said Elijah.

Then Mel came out back and looked up. "Do I even want to know?" She asked the others.

"Well, if you get me down, I'll fill you in," I yelled to Mel.

Mel shrugged and was about to let me down when the others shook their head as Elijah said, "If you want to deal with a pissed off Drew, drop that rope."

Mel dropped it. "Sorry, Liam, I like you, but not even I'm that dumb," Mel told me.

"No worries," I shrugged.