One down, one to go

It took two weeks, but my ribs were finally healing, and the parents went home, thank god. The house was back to its chaotic self with classes, and Halloween was in a few weeks. Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays, especially when you scare the living daylights out of someone, which is still a fun time for JJ and me. I wonder who's our victim this time, or should I say, victims?

Before that, I had other matters to deal with, such as a slut bag herself. I know that a guy shouldn't talk about a female like that, but I would have more respect for her if she would stop spreading her legs.

As for Mel, well, I'm not sure about that one. I'm still on the fence about her. I mean, I'm not sure how to take her since she is out there herself. How may you ask? I'll tell you. It all started one day after class.

I came out of class from another boring lecture from Mr. Pompous Ass himself when a very crazy ass girl tackled me.

"Thanks for waiting for me," Mel grinned. She laid on top of my back in the middle of the hallway.

"A hey, wait up would suffice. There's no need to tackle me," I said, pushing Mel off of me and getting up. I picked up my books.

"What fun is that?" Mel asked me.

I rolled my eyes. "What's so important that you had to tackle me? On top of it, in the middle of the hallway in front of everyone?"

"I'm hungry," Mel answered.

"And a hey, Liam wants to get some food wouldn't have worked?" I questioned, arching an eyebrow.

Mel walked up to me. "Hey, Liam. Want to get some food?" She grinned.

I gave Mel a look, then leaned in and gave her a big ole kiss. "You read my mind. Come on." I turned around, and she hopped on my back, and we went for some food. Did I mention that we became closer than we started? Yeah, I forgot that minor detail.

We arrived at the bakery and ordered food. Once we got our orders, we sat down at a table and ate.

"You know people think you're desperate because you keep tackling me in the hallway," I said, taking a bite out of my sandwich.

"Eh, let them. I love watching everyone's faces when I do," Mel giggled in between bites.

"So, I've meant to ask you. Since we've been hanging out more, I thought maybe we should go on an actual date," I said casually. Mel dropped her sandwich, and I asked, "Was it something I said?"

"I was wondering when you would ask," Mel answered.

"You know me, I like to take my time with things and savor the moment like this sandwich," I said.

She picked up her sandwich. "When?"

"How about tonight?" I asked.

"Okay, what should we do for our first official date?" Mel inquired.

"A movie?" I suggested.

"Only if we can get popcorn," Mel added. I stopped eating and looked at Mel incredulously. "Never mind, I should have already known we would."

Now that wasn't the most exciting part of the day. That was typical for us, and yes, she tackled me every day after class, and yes, I found it annoying, but it was our thing.

I left to pick up Mel before anyone got any bright ideas about joining us. Yes, my family was weird like that. They like to do the group thing, but sometimes it was nice to do things alone. I walked up to her dorm and rang her buzzer. She buzzed me in.

As I walked to her room, I had people staring at me. Do I have two heads or something? Then these two girls stopped me as one squealed, "Oh, my god! It's you!"