Jealousy is a bitch

You would think life would get more comfortable, not having to deal with high school bullshit when you leave there, except it follows you. By you, I mean me. It was bad enough I had my stalker who kept trying to get me to agree to give her a chance; I had Gage twinkle toes himself trying to cause trouble only with him ending in a dumpster and then there were the professors who always wanted to one-up me. Yeah, we didn't get along, but in all fairness, I warned them. They didn't listen.

Then there was the day when my day got a lot better. Did I say better? I meant worse, a lot worse. That would be in the form of that piece of shit from freshman year whom I was hoping never to see again. I made the mistake of bumping into, literally, fuck my life.

After gathering up our books, we stood up, and Cassie smirked at me. "Well, if it isn't Liam Shaw. I figured you do ten to twenty now."

"If it isn't slutbag, herself. Shouldn't you be on your back with your legs spread for some unsuspecting loser frat boy?" I shot back.

"Jealous much? Because I never gave you a chance?" Cassie questioned, smirking.

"Jealous? Of what? That I didn't get some major STD since you are a walking commercial for them? Yeah, I dodge a bullet there," I scoffed.

"Jealousy is a bitch," she spat.

"And so is Karma, but here we are," I smirked.

"It's a shame that you still can't get over the fact that I rejected you," Cassie remarked.

"It isn't. You know why?" I asked. Cassie opened her mouth, and I interrupted her, "Yeah, don't speak, I'll tell you. See, girls like you are a dime a dozen. You think you're hot shit because some guy had a tiny crush on you. You used that as part of some glory day. Now, you're in college with the enormous dogs and can't handle it, knowing there are way hotter girls here than you."

"Still bitter, I see," Cassie snarled.

Then if my day couldn't get any better, Gage walks up. "Oh, look, it's tinker bell," I commented.

"Oh, Shaw still butt hurt because Cassie turned you down freshman year? I admit we enjoyed watching you slither away," Gage said.

"I see you still can't get rid of your dumpster cologne, tinker bell," I retorted.

"I do not smell like a dumpster," Gage yelled.

"If you say so, dumpster boy," I said, rolling my eyes.

Then as things were getting good, JJ and Austin walked up.

"What the fuck is that smell?" Austin asked, contorting his face.

I motioned to Gage.

"Dude takes a bath or twenty," Austin said, waving his hand in front of his nose, making Gage retreat.

"Damn, if it isn't slutbag, herself. Shouldn't you be on your back somewhere?" Austin asked Cassie.

"Shouldn't you be on America's most wanted?" Cassie asked Austin.

"Nah, I'm good. I think some free clinic wants you for a poster child," Austin smirked.

"Say what you want, but you guys are jealous because I wouldn't date your loser asses in high school. You were a loser then, and you're a loser now," Cassie said in a snarky tone.

"You know what your problem is?" JJ asked Cassie. Oh, this should be good.

"Oh, do tell. I doubt you have enough brain cells to come up with a suitable answer," Cassie said smugly.

JJ rolled his eyes and continued, "You think that every guy wants you and every girl wants to be you because Mommy and Daddy raised you to think that way. Wait, if your mother could leave the bottle for one minute and your Dad wasn't in an out of jail. It seems you have Mommy and Daddy issues, so you go around trying to make people feel less than you because you think it resolves said issues. No one here cares about you enough to listen to your mouth and say nothing important. As for guys, you're an easy lay. A hump and dump. You were that way in high school, and you're that way now. Some things never change and never will. So run along to your next victim." JJ waved Cassie off.