Oh, it's you

Leo and his brothers finally got Nik settled down and helped him clean up his room. Finally, someone else is doing the cleanup instead of us. I still never understood that. Why did two of us get stuck helping when we didn't even cause the mess? Fantastic logic.

We hadn't seen Gage since the dumpster incident. He's probably too busy trying to get the odor of the mixture of garbage and shit off him. I figured it was his fresh cologne.

Professor Pompous Ass and pain in the ass were still up to my ass. This semester seemed endless.

As soon as I got to the house, I went into the kitchen and poured a bowl of cereal. I love cereal. Morning, noon, or night, I could eat this all day long. As I sat down to enjoy my bowl of crunchy goodness, someone rang the doorbell. Someone would answer it, or the person would leave. I was hoping for the latter. Then they laid on the doorbell.

Well, I guess no one answers it, and they won't leave soon, so I might as well answer it. I grabbed my bowl and ate on my way to the door. I opened it and dropped my spoon in my bowl. "Oh, it's you." My tone filled with annoyance. Then before the person said anything, I closed the door.

I started back to the kitchen when they pounded on the door, yelling, "Liam, I know you're in there! Open the door!"

I opened the door again and looked at Mel. You would think most girls would give up, but not this chick. What is her deal?

"Why are you here, and how did you find out where I live? Are you a stalker?" I asked her, narrowing my eyes and pointing my spoon at her.

She rolled her eyes and gave me a look. "No, I'm not a stalker, and it's easy to figure out where you live with your enormous ass family going here. You're staying in the biggest house by campus."

I put my spoon in my bowl and put an arm on the door. I leaned in towards Mel. "So you randomly show up at some guy's house. That's cute. Now go away," I ordered.

I closed the door and went back into the kitchen. Yeah, I'm a dick, but considering the people whom I dealt with throughout my life, plus I'm a mix of Shaw and Jones. Have you met my parents? Point made.

As I finished my cereal, I heard two voices coming towards the kitchen. What the fuck? Scarlett walked in with Mel. I placed my hands on the counter and stared at them.

"Liam, look whom I found at the front door. Mel said she was in the neighborhood and thought she would stopover," Scar said.

"Did she now?" I asked, narrowing my eyes at Mel.

"Yeah, well, I have to go meet Matt before our next class. I'll see you later, Liam," Scarlett said as she left.

I waved and smiled; then, once she left, I leaned forward. "Could you tell a bigger lie than you already have?"

Mel walked over to me. "Well, you have your ways, and I have mine."

She leaned on the counter until her face was inches from mine.

"You're such a stalker," I commented. Then I leaned back and crossed my arms.

"I am not a stalker," Mel refuted with a look.

"So why are you here? I mean, why would you keep trying to talk to a gay guy and in an incestuous relationship with his cousin? Isn't that what you assumed at prom?" I questioned, feeling irritated.

"Okay, I admit I was wrong for assuming that about you and RJ, but can you blame me? Any time anyone saw you two, you were always together, and neither of you had girlfriends," Mel told me.

"Because maybe we hadn't met the right girl yet. Didn't that ever cross your pea size brain? We're not your typical family. We usually get involved with one person," I said incredulously to her.