Chaos and craziness go hand in hand

I'm chaotic, Mel is crazy, and we're the perfect fit. After Valentine's Day or night, I should say, things got a bit out of hand with the two of us. After you do the hippity dippity, you lack self-control. Every chance we arrived, we were going at it like jackrabbits. That is when that endless supply of condoms comes in handy.

It wasn't until the day we got caught that things got out of hand. I bet you're wondering what happened. Let me tell you.

As soon as we hit the door, we couldn't keep our hands off each other. Since no one was home, we decided hey, let's try an alternative place. Since we love food, why not the kitchen? Then we can eat right afterward. It makes sense.

I lifted her on the table, then I reached up under her skirt and slid off her panties. After I undid my pants and put on protection, I slipped into her and started thrusting away as she moaned. Such a turn on my girl is. Things were going well, except we were too busy to notice the front door open and close.

"I didn't think our senior year would be this rough," Matt said as he, Scarlett, Drew, and Liz walked in.

"What did you expect? A walk in the park? Yeah, it'll be harder," Drew said.

"I think I'll be glad once it's over with," Scarlett said.

"Then comes actual life with jobs and everything else thrown into the mix like families and moving out," said Drew. "It's a vicious cycle."

They were so busy talking that they didn't hear what was going down in the kitchen until they heard Mel scream, "Oh my god, Liam!"

Thinking there is a problem, they rushed to the kitchen and stopping when they saw what was happening.

"Oh," Liz said.

"My," Scarlett said.

"God," Matt finished.

"What the actual fuck? Dude? We fucking eat there!" Shouted Drew.

We stopped and looked at them as Mel had her legs wrapped around my waist. We were getting ready to explode.

"Do you guys mind?" I asked. They looked at us. "Turn around!" They looked at each other, then at us. "Fine. Don't say I didn't warn you." With that, I pulled out, exposing myself. Don't say I didn't warn them.

"Jesus, Liam, pull your pants up!" Matt yelled.

I pulled up my pants and doing them up while Mel pulled her skirt down. Yeah, I have no shame.

"I thought you all had classes," I asked irritated.

"We did. We got home dumbass since our class ends after yours," Drew said. Can't you feel the love between us?

"Why the kitchen of all places?" Exclaims Matt.

"It has food, and afterward, we could grab a bite to eat," I smirked.

"Oh, for fuck's sake, just come down like normal people when they finish," Drew said with an exasperated tone.

"Yeah, but why wait?" I asked shrugging.

He facepalmed himself as I grabbed Mel's hand. We went upstairs with her laughing all the way. Yep, we are crazy.

As soon as we hit my bedroom, I undid my pants and started kissing her. "Liam?"

"Shh, we need to finish before we were so rudely interrupted," I said against Mel's lips.

I picked her up and set her on the dresser, sliding back into her. I started thrusting into her until she let out a moan. I let out a groan as both of us exploded with pleasure.