Spring break games, part one

So, we know from experience any time my family has ever gone on spring break, there are always some unexpected visitors. It's just a natural course of the event with the Frazier family and us. They want us dead; we want to live; it's a vicious cycle for us.

This year we went to happy, fun land. Yep, you guessed it. We went to Disneyworld. Why may you ask? Our parents figured if we went there, we would have fewer problems. Oh, they were so very wrong. Have you met my family? We attract trouble by breathing.

Thanks, mom and dad for sending us to a place where things can go bad quickly. Okay, maybe I should backtrack to explain what I mean.

We stepped off the plane in Orlando airport. First things first, we needed to check into our hotel, and I needed food stat. After we checked in, we got our room keys. Mel and I walked in, tossed our luggage onto the floor, and left. It was time to hit any place that had food.

We found a cafe and ordered some food. As we ate, savoring every bit of food, someone intruded on us. Why?

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" The person asked.

We turned to see none other than Melvin. What the actual fuck?

"Shouldn't you be somebody's bitch?" I asked with a look.

"See, here's the thing about having someone feel bad for you. The person gets their family lawyer to help you get released," he said cooly.

I gave him a look. "Let me get this straight. My family helps you, and you return the favor by being a douche? Seems reasonable." I smiled briefly.

"How else do you think I would persuade them to help me," he said with a smirk.

Seriously? This guy has some balls but yet was pretty stupid. I got up, threw some money on the table, and took Mel's hand. I looked at him. "It's a shame."

"What is?" Melvin asked me curiously.

"That your bitch of a family thinks they'll do some damage like they always think they do. What is it in years that they've tried to take us down and still haven't succeeded? I'll tell you what. You tell your little family that we'll be waiting," I said, walking past him while holding Mel's hand.

"Oh, don't worry, I will," he yelled with a smirk. I rolled my eyes.

"Liam? What's happening?" Mel asked me.

"Oh, nothing except the Frazier family crashed our spring break once again," I said, picking up my pace as she ran to keep up with me.

Once we got back to the hotel, I check to see where everyone was, and most were out while the few stragglers were down at the pool. We walked out to find Drew, Liz, JJ, Lydia, Austin, and Gina lounging poolside.

"Look what the cat dragged in," Drew said with a smirk.

"Yeah, the Frazier family," I shot back.

"What are you talking about now?" Drew asked me.

"Yeah, it seems Melvin got an early release and will let whoever is with him know we're in town," I said.

They stood up as JJ asked, "What do you mean by an early release?"

"As in here, in flesh and blood, dumbass," I snapped. Slow on the uptake, aren't we?

"That means if he's here, others aren't far behind. The question is, who else?" Austin asked us.

"Well, most are dead or jailed. But then again, our parents have done such a stellar job at that," I said.

"Okay, we'll get changed, then hunt down the others. If they're hunting us, then we need to figure how to turn the tables on them," Drew said. With that, we all went inside. Mel and I waited in the lobby until they finished changing, meeting up with us.