Crazy is as crazy does

After returning from the happiest place on earth, well, that was until we made it the unhappiest place on earth. Not our fault though, we had unwanted company.

As soon as we got back, we got settled in and got ready for classes. Mel and I made up for lost time since we were too busy being hunted down.

I placed her on the dresser and reached under her skirt, hooking my thumbs into her panties and pulling them off. I tossed them to the side and undid my pants, pulling her to me and sliding into her. As I thrust into her, she moaned, which made me go faster until we both exploded.

We stayed there a few minutes, catching our breaths. "Feel better?" Mel asked me.

"Much," I said between breaths, and she giggled. I brushed my lips against hers, giving her a soft kiss.

"I love you, Liam," Mel whispered.

"I love you more," I replied.

Just as I was getting ready to pull out, my door flew open.

"Seriously? Ever heard of knocking?" I snapped.

"Nah, it's always fun to catch you with your pants down around your ankles," Elijah smirk.

I dropped my head towards Mel. "What could be so important that you need to barge in?"

"Dad's here. And you better hope you're using protection, for the sake of your boys," he said, walking away.

"What does he mean 'the boys?'" Mel asked.

"If I knock you up before we're married, my dad will cut off my balls. He told my brothers the same thing," I said casually.

"Marriage? You think about us getting married?" She asked, grinning at me.

"So, out of all of that, you picked out marriage instead of worrying about my boys?" I asked, looking at Mel like she was insane.

"A girl has to dream, doesn't she?" Mel remarked.

I gave her a look as she laughed, then kissed her. I pulled out of her, doing up my pants. I handed her panties back to her as she put them back on and hoping off the dresser-time to see what the old man wants.

We came downstairs to find my brothers with dad and no one else.

"Mel, do you mind if I speak with my boys alone?" Dad asked.

"No, I'll be in the kitchen," she said, kissing me and leaving the room.

"Well, this can't be about those assholes in Disneyworld since the others aren't here," I said.

"No," Dad answered.

"What is it then?" JJ asked.

"It's Josh," Dad replied.

"What's wrong with Uncle Josh?" Elijah asked him.

I didn't know Uncle Josh well, and neither did JJ. Shawn never met him since they locked him up in the nuthouse because of his schizophrenia. Elijah had the unfortunate run-in with him his freshmen year of school, which he was almost shish kabob by dear old Uncle Josh because he had a psychotic break.

"He's dead," Dad said somberly.

We stood there, looking at each other.

"What do you mean dead?" Elijah asked.

"I got a call from the hospital, and they found him hanging in his room," dad said somberly.

We looked at dad, shocked as he broke down in front of us. Dad rarely ever broke down, but at that moment, he did. To find out your younger brother took his own life is devastating. I couldn't imagine losing mine. I mean, we may fight with each other, but they are still my brothers.