Well, hello, sexy thang

I woke up to see her on top of me. "Morning," Mel greeted me.

"Morning," I said, rubbing my face.

I saw a smile curl upon her lips as she leaned down and kissed me. I reached up, placing my hands on her head as I kissed her back then in one swift motion, I flipped her on her back. Things heated when we heard someone say, "Better not let Mom and Dad catch you getting all hot and heavy." We looked over to see Elijah standing at the door, smirking at us. Then a pillow went flying and smacked him right in the face. "You have no sense of humor."

"I do since I'm related to you," I retorted.

"No, that would be Mom and Dad having a sense of humor," JJ said as he appeared at the door.

Elijah gave him a look. "You just had to go there, didn't you? Let's not forget who was born first."

"That's because they were practicing until they got it right," I said.

Elijah shook his head as he left. "I get no love! No love, I tell you!"

"Breakfast is ready," JJ said as he left.

I looked at Mel, and she looked at me. Big smiles formed on our faces. Food. The ultimate love affair. We quickly got up and ran downstairs. I walked into the kitchen. Elijah said, "Well, hello, you sexy thang."

As I walked by Elijah, I smacked him upside the back of the head as he shot me a glare.

"Liam, don't hit your brother," Dad said as Elijah stuck his tongue out at me.

"Elijah, don't say stupid shit like that to earn a smack," he added, and I smirked.

A typical morning in our house. As we sat and ate, that's when dad dropped a bomb on me. "Liam, I will tell you what I told your brothers, if you even think about getting Mel knocked up before marriage, I will cut off your balls."

I dropped my silverware down with a clang and gave him a look while Mel almost choked on her food. Elijah and JJ were laughing so hard they almost fell out of their chairs.

"Kind of hard when you're not doing anything, now is it?" I asked with a glare. They all stared at me, and I continued, "Unlike the two rabbits over there, Mel and I already talked, and we're in no rush. Plus, no offense, but this is the last thing I want to discuss at breakfast."

I went back to eating as my brother's faces dropped. Yeah, want to play dirty, I can play dirty.

After breakfast, we got dressed. Mel and I met up with RJ, Nik, and Leo. I told them about what happened at breakfast.

"Damn, that's harsh," RJ said.

"Yeah, nothing like getting the 'talk' as you're eating bacon," I said.

"At least your dad didn't question you about being safe after being away. Not like pregnancy will happen here," Nik said.

"True, but at some point, aren't you guys going to have kids?" RJ asked him.

He looked at Leo, who was looking at something with Mel. "Not sure. We haven't talked about it."

"Talk about what?" Leo asked, walking up with Mel.

"Kids," Nik said.

"What about them?" Leo asked.

"RJ asked if we would have kids at some point," he said.

"Maybe but not for a while, because I want you all to myself for just a while," Leo said, pulling Nik to him and kissing him.

"Okay, frick and frack, keep the PDA to a minimum," I said.