Birthday chaos at its best

Rule of thumb in my family, never let them see you sweat or better yet let them know anything personal about you because they will use it against you every chance you get. Trust me on this one.

I heard a knock at the door and opened it to find Drew with a blow-up doll. I closed the door on him and walked away. Asshole. Another time I found girly magazines on my bed from my brothers. I shook my head and gathered them up, tossing them out of my window. Pricks. Another time I found sexy lingerie from the hellions for Mel. I bagged them up and took them over to their house. Frazier answered the door. I handed him the bag as I walked away, leaving him confused until he opened it and chuckled.

Another time Junior, Matt, and RJ brought over what seemed to be an endless supply of condoms. What the actual fuck? They want to play dirty; I can play dirty. I waited until we were all in the same room with our parents, then I tossed each boy a box of condoms and said, "I think you need these more than I do." With that, I walked away with a smirk as our fathers all lectured them of safe sex. That'll teach them to mess me.

Shawn was the best when he left x-rated films on my bed with a note. "Thought this might help." The one person I took mercy on turned on me. Yeah, well, two can play at that game.

I got even with him all right. He got itching powder in his boxers, every pair of them. Welcome to the family brother.

The night of our party and I didn't feel like celebrating, knowing that they probably had something sexually-oriented planned. It took a lot of convincing from my mom and Mel for me to attend our party.

We had a party at our house and so far, so good. No one made comments or jokes, so I knew I was in the clear. At least I thought I was. That was until they wheeled in the cake, and right after they sang happy birthday to the six of us, a half-naked woman jumped out of the cake. She got out and walked over to me, doing this sexy dance as everyone laughed.

I'm done. I moved the stripper out of the way and grabbed my coat, then left. They might have thought it was funny, but to me, it was like my inexperience was a joke. Yes, I'm nineteen, and all I have ever done with a girl is kiss her. I figured my family would understand. I guess not.

While I left, Mel looked at them. "You know it took a lot of convincing from Elena and me to get Liam to want to come to this party even though he didn't want to. Now I know why."

"Mel, it was just fun. Trust me, we all got teased at some point," Elijah said.

"Yeah, afterward, not before! Now I know why he didn't want to say anything to anyone! You should all be ashamed of yourselves! That was cruel, and you know it!" Mel yelled at them as she grabbed her coat and slammed the door behind her.

Mom looked at all of them. "Well, enjoy your party." She turned to go upstairs as Dad said, "Honey."

"Don't even Jordan! You're in so much shit right now and my dear brothers and family," she yelled as she went upstairs.

Marissa and Alex went after Mom, as Ryan said, "Baby?"

"Don't baby me, Ryan Matthew Jones," she said, walking away.

"Honey?" Frazier asked Marissa.

"Save it, Frazier! You're all in deep shit. Come on, Alex," Marissa said as they both went up to see Mom.

"Well, shit," Ryan said.

"We done fucked up," Frazier said.

"No shit, Sherlock," Dad said to him.

I sat in a diner and ordered something to eat. As the waitress brought me food, Mel ran up to me out of breath, "Liam, I'm soooo sorry. I didn't know they would do that."