What If: Dyme and Kehlani??

Zacznij od początku

"Oh I should huh?" I shoved in another finger down there, fingering her faster.

"Ouul!.......ssssss-yes--"

*
*sound of sloppy kissing*💋💦

"Hh-ouu...fuck--......mmmhm" She moved back and forth above.

I looked up at her juicy dripping womanhood, glistening in the light before my tongue came in to clean up the mess I just created. I held her in place on top of me, feeling her riding my face a little faster after the insertion of my tongue.

"Kehlani!....ahhh!"

*suck after suck*👄👅💦💦

"Ahh! Oh Kel--I'm a cum" she begged, grabbing herself.

The night became even more interesting when we started getting into the actual intercourse. Her p*ssy was one of the warm-ess I've been on in a very long time. I always loved a girl with soft warm sensitive lips😻

"Ohh........what the fuck-ahh. Why you feel so good...ah" she moaned loudly, holding on to my hips this time.

"I feel good?.......mmm-sss....do I feel good babe" I moaned in her ear, rubbing my kitty with hers in the process.

"Oouu Kel--....you feel so-- good..." She breathed out, titling her head back.

"Ssss-ahhh...." I rode her harder, moving the bed to my rhythm as we both moaned into the sky.

"Ahhh yess-ride my pussy......ohhh just like that" her moans became higher.

"Fuck-ah you so warm.....mmm, I'm fuck you good tonight like you want" I moaned myself to her, sucking softly on her harden nipples.

I came prepared that night by bringing a little....friend to join us. If I was about to go down on the girl I always wanted too, then I needed to do it right damnit.

After we came from scissoring, I rolled off the bed to go into my purse. Pulling out a strap before strapping it on to myself. She watched me amused and a tad bit excited once she pulled me back on to the bed with her. She took matters into her own hands after that and climbed on top of me, sticking the black thick plastic inside of her folds before she sat down.

I bit my lip at the view I had of her, now moving my hands to play with her breast as she started to ride the strap sexually to please herself.

"Mmm...ride that sh*t baby, fuck I want this a**" I talked dirty to her, gripping her butt with a smack or two.

"Mmm--yess babe" she looked to ceiling, holding on to my breast as she bounced us up and down.

*
:: Minutes later ::
*flesh clapping*💢💦💦👏👏

"Ohh Kehlani!......ahhh-hahh!"

"Mmm-yes?....sss-mm" I responded, slamming my hips into hers as I held both of her legs up directly.

Her body bouced constantly from my pace, letting me see how red she was turning in the face as she laid there on her back. Suddenly I bended her legs down and lifted up from the bed a little. Now pounding the plastic inside and making her bed hit the wall as she grabbed on to her bouncing breast.