Chapter 31

A week, a whole week has passed since i saw Leo, my family and friends and my dad's angry face. We hate each other now, me because he separated me from my home place and he, well, because he doesn't trust me anymore.

Seven days ago, i fainted some minutes after the trial. I woke up in the hospital, they just told me that my blood preassure was low, that i had to eat more now for my baby and that i have been so stressed lately, but nothing to worry. My dad didn't forget about my pregnancy, he was and still very mad at me, at Leo and even at Randye, something that i won't forgive me. The next day Leo and her mum left our house and dad sent me to "Montana's boarding school, for teens over 15". Although now it isn't school, because my last year at high school finished some days ago, and it's already summer vacation, so it is like a summer camp.

Suddendly my bedroom's door opens and I see Piper coming in. Piper, Piper Curda is my room mate, she is as tall as me, long black hair and a very nice girl. We share the same room and since day one she has been an awesome friend with me, i have even told her all my story, i mean, my story with Leo, how i met him, the relationship between our parents, the problems with Luke and about my pregnancy, so she is like my second best friend after Kelli of course.

- Hey Liv, how are you feeling? - She asks me after sitting by my side on the bed.

- Hey, hum... well, i still have morning sickness and i'm obviously getting fatter and uglier. - And it's true, i have three months yet to go, it's june now, so maybe around August my kid will be born.

- Don't say that! You are so pretty. - She smiles making me smile back.

- Thank you Pipes. So, what are you doing here? Weren't you with your boyfriend?

- Yeah, but Troy had to go, so i decided to come back here.

-  Cool. So, you wanna do something? - I ask her.

- Okay, wanna go for a walk or aren't you able? - She asks me looking at my bump.

- Pipes, i'm pregnant not invalid, remember? - I say smiling while she chuckles.

- Right, let's go then. - She stands up and walks outside our bedroom.

We start walking around. This boarding school is literally like college. We have an enormous campus with big yards, a small mall and supermarkets, gym, the residencial area and the studying and school part, where we, the students, take classes during the year. During summer holidays, like now, we just chill around, meet other people and do summer activities.

We sit on the grass of the park, i pick my phone and look at the picture that suddenly appears. It's Leo and me. I miss him so badly, and i ask to myself if he knows where am i. I can't call him, i would have if i could, but my father changed my number and checked my calls through an online program.

- Both of you. - Piper and i look towards the voice.

A young guy is standing in front of us, staring and smiling us, and he is holding a big camera.

- Both of you are perfect for the job. Here. - He takes a small card from his bag and gives it to us. - My name is Peyton, Peyton Clark. I study here in Montana, but i have a photography company in California. I'm looking for new young people to work for me there. Would you be interested?

- Hi Peyton, i'm Liv and this is Piper. Thanks for the offer, i really appreciatte it and yeah, i'm interested! - And i really am. If i want to maintain a baby and have my own house and family, i should really start saving money in a way, and this is the perfect one.

- Yay, i'm so glad! So, you Liv are perfect to take pictures, we take any kind, from birthdays, events or maternity, to advertisments and marketing. Also, it would be great if you could take the double work which includes editing. And you Piper, could be either the one who takes pics and part of our model agency, where there are many other boys and girls working for us. - He explains.

- That's so cool! So, what would we have to do? - Piper asks.

- Why don't you come in a couple of weeks to my office and we talk about it? - He smiles.

- Thank you Peyton. - I say.

- I will call you in some days to date you. Call me if you have any problem girls. - He says before leaving us alone again.

- Wow. - Is the only word Pipes says.

- Let's go back to our room. I'm already tired. - I smile to her, she hugs me and we walk together back to our building.

[Helloooo

Im sorry for not updating earlier! I was out of inspiration and im really lazy as u might all know by now. But here you have not the final chapter, cause i have decided to divide it into two more, this and the next one that i will post whenever i can!

Just keep reading, dont forget to check out my other story! And follow me on my social media @liz.mcgillz!

Thank you guys for reading, love u loads! xxx.]