Chapter 24

Monday. I wake up because there is a lot of noise coming from downstairs. Suddendly i hear my cousin's voices. It's just a few days Liv... I stand up and go to the shower.
My bedroom is already fixed so i have to sleep these days there with my annoying girl cousins.

I grab my bagpack and go downstairs. When i reach the last steps i notice how all of them are looking at me with evil faces and smiles. They hate me, i'm gonna die.

- Good morning Olivia. - Maddie, one of the twins say. - I'm so looking forward to spend time with you.

- Me too. - Mackenzie agrees.

- Wow Olivia, you grew up a lot. - Cameron says looking all my body up and down. - You are really gorgeous. - He smirks and Leo looks at him serious.

- Well, it's getting late. I should be going. Come on Leo. - I say avoiding Cameron's comment.

- You are not having breakfast? - Randye asks.

- No, i'll eat something there. Bye.

I grab Leo and walk outside to his car. He starts driving and we are both in silence. I hate mondays. Well i don't like high school since art class with Luke has turned awkward. I don't want to meet him.

- I don't want to go to class. - I complain.

- You have to go.

- Hum, but i don't want to see my art teacher...

- ... Okay let's go somewhere. - I know he is driving me to another place just because i said that about seeing Luke. He is so jealous.

Leo drives to the city centre. We go to a milkshake restaurant. We order big smothies and cookies. We spend the morning talking and walking around the streets and shops. When we realize it's lunch time.

We are about to enter in a bar but Leo's phone buzz.

- ... Sorry Liv, i have to drive you back home. - He holds my hand and walks back to the car. - Ryan wants me to help him buy drinks for a party.

- What?! Are you leaving me alone with them?! I'll die there! - I exclaim. No! My cousins and i alone at home no! I wish my dad and Randuye were at home, but they are working.

- Oh Liv, they won't do anything to you.

He drives home and i am super nervous. I don't know how i will handle it. Leo leaves me in the entrance and then goes. I look at my house like it was the halloween scary house.

I enter in silence. I look around and nobody is there. I just have to rapidly go upstairs and lock in Leo's bedroom. I cross the hall and start going up.

- At last you are home Olivia. - I hear Mackenzie say. I don't turn around because i'm too scare to look. - This was so boring without you.

I finally look back and see the other three appear with a rope and tape in their hands. I slowly continue walking. What are they thinking about?!

- Don't run away Ms. Holt. - Cameron says.

Suddendly they all start running. I run upstairs screaming. I reach the top but someone grabs my feet and makes me fall down hitting my face with the floor. They hold me tight and put the rope around me so hard it hurts.

- Help me! You are insane! Let me go! - I shout as i can until they put me tape on my mouth. They pick me up and lay me on my bedroom's floor.

They are about to leave but my phone starts ringing. Cameron slowly and enjoying takes my phone from my back pocket, touching all my butt. Oh my gosh he is a completely jerk!

- Hi Leo. - Mateo answers the phone. - No, she is fine. We are playing table games. - I try to scream but it fails. - No, she can't talk right now. She is in the bath. - I scream again but louder. Maddie quickly shuts me and covers my mouth. - See you later. -

He finishes the call and puts my phone in the closet. They close the door and leave me there.
I'll beat them so hard they won't want to come over again!

An hour pass by. My wrists and ankles hurt. I think i have a red mark of the rope, i bet blood is not circulating well and i'm so hungry.

I finally hear the principal door open and the voice i wanted to hear. I can hear footsteps going upstairs. I hope he enters in my room but he goes to his. No!
The bedroom's door open then.

- What the hell?! - He runs towards me and takes the ropes and tape from me.

- Morons! - I stand up with difficulty but Leo helps me. - I'm gonna kill them! Don't leave me ever again alone with them! - He remains quiet, holds my hand and go downstairs.

- Listen to me you idiots! I won't repeat it! You touch her again and you'll be in trouble! - Leo threats them furious.

I hide a bit behind him. They are smirking and staring at me with revenge face. I'm not letting them touch me again and we'll see if i take revenge.

[ Hii!

Here is chapter 24! Sorry this chapter it's a bit short and boriing! But i didnt have much time to make it longer and my best ideass are coming soon! So keep readiing!

Loove uuu]