Chapter 15

The sound of the river stream mixes with Leo's kisses on my neck, creating a perfect environment.

My hands slowly climb up to his neck, taking extra time to attentively run my hands through his chest and feel his muscles. My feet are still placed around his hips.

Leo's hand slip down to my ass and grip it tightly in his palm. I then groan at that amazing feeling.
His other hand suddendly undoes the clasp on my bra, then carries me to the grass and lays above me.

My hands move up to Leo's hair and grip his brown blocks. He covers my mouth with his own and bruising force. Leo's wet lips pull at my own and traces my lower lip with his tongue. He is being soft and nice and i like that. I open my mouth to allow his tongue pass through and he instantly runs his tongue across every inch of my mouth as if committing it to memory. Then his tongue strokes mine, sending shivers down my spine and making me weak.

I moan and he straddles my hips and uses his hands to hold his body above my smaller one, so he doesn't crush me with his weight. I stare up at his muscular torso, reaching up i run my fingers up and down, while he kisses me.

Leo moves to my hip bones, running a finger along the skin where they can barely be sighted. He lowers his mouth next to my belly button and bites at my skin, set on leaving another hickey on my body.

I twist and wriggle in his grip. He lifts his head from my stomach and smiles up at me. Not that usual smirk he does at me. A nice smile that makes my heart melt. He then removes a stand of hair that fell in front of my face as i was twisting. He incorporates us.

- Can i? - He asks politely as playing with my underwear. I just nod.

Leo starts kissing me again and slowly pushes me down, back into a laying position. Hooking his fingers in my underwear, he drags them down my legs, moving from between my legs to remove them before returning to his position and leads kisses up the inside of my thighs.

He faces me. I can feel his hot breath colliding with my face, tickling my skin as it rolls across my skin. He looks at me, right in the eyes. I know that look, what he means so i nod as a yes. He pulls my lips with his and places himself at my entrance.

Slowly, Leo pushes into me, causing me to gasp at the intrusion.

- Ugh Liv, you're so tight. - Leo groans while i bite my lip.

I roll my hips against Leo's. He begins moving within me at a steady pace and with every thrust Leo makes, i moan against his neck. Leo runs his hands up and down my sides and i curve my back, up into his touch.

He thrust into me with bruising force, spreading my legs wider. My toes curl at the sensation, his hands grip my hips holding me in place. He kisses up my neck nibbling on it here and there with the occasional flick of his tongue.

Leo pounds into me again and again, set on bring me over the edge. In seconds i moan as a wave of pleasure hits me.

I now understand what Kelso means with being in heaven.

My orgasm sends Leo crashing into his own. We both tremble against each other, our orgasms causing us to rock together in an unsynchronised rhythm. As both of our orgasms come to their conclusion, he removes from inside me and stay in silent except for our ragged breathing.

Leo holds me close, i hug him tired and close my eyes.

I open my eyes and the first thing i see is Leo looking at me, my eyes. I would love to know why he stares at me like that... He smiles at me. I sit down and look the landscape. It's getting dark...

- Here, dress up. - He gives me my clothes. - We are climbing the mountain.

I follow Leo through the bushes until we reach the mountain.

- Come on, i will help you climb. - He holds my hand and helps me.

After some minutes climbing we finally reach the top. This is amazing! We can see the whole camp from here! Also many other beautiful landscapes we haven't see down there!

- This is great. - I say.

- Scream with me. Up to three. - He holds my hand. - One. - I take a big breath. - Two... Three!

We both start screaming like we've never had. When i am out of air i start laughing. Wow! This has been so cool! Leo hugs me and i hold him close.

- We have a problem captain. - He suddendly claims.

- What?

- How we will get down?

- Crap... - I sit down and look down there. We definetely can't get down without security systems and... we don't have those because we didn't come with the camp, we aren't even supposed to be here.

After an hour we still up here, just sitting there and waiting them to find us. I lay down and look the stars. They look so close to us. It is fantastic.

One, two, three...

- Two hundred fifty-five. - I sit. - Bah, i'm got bored.

- Me too. - Leo says. He has put on a small fire, i don't know how, but he has, but whatever, it's cold here so good.

- I'm hungry. - I complain.

- Me too.

- What are you thinking about? - I say when i notice him concentrated.

- I'm trying to make a plan of how to get noticed that we are here. - He says.

- Use that fire.

- No. - He says serious. - If i accidently drop fire down there, i can burn the trees and we would be in trouble.

- I still don't understand why you don't study.

- I don't know what career i want.

- Well, you haven't made an effort either.

- Do you know what do you want to study? - He asks me.

- No.

- We are in the same situation then. Although i don't know what am i good at...

- The only thing you are good at is flirting with girls. - I laugh.

- Do you mean i should be a porn actor? - He smirks.

- Ugh! No! Gross! - I cover my face with my arms and it smells horrible. All my body actually... - Oh my... what is that smell? - I let him smell.

- You just had sex... - He explains. - It's just your sweat mixed with mine, so that...

- Shut up! I think i'm going to puke. - And i am serious. I get up and vomit behind a bush. Leo comes and picks up my hair.

We then lay next to the fire. Leo lays behind me, holding me close by my waist, warming both of us.

- I hope they find us quickly. - I whisper.

- They will. - He kisses my forehead. Wow i didn't see that coming. That was nice.

I close my eyes, after some more seconds observing the dark landscape and finally get asleep with Leo's warm breathing on my neck.

[ Heeyyy guys!

First of all, im really sorry i havent upload in some days! I have been having trouble with my tablet🤔 but i think i have found a solution, at least for a few more weeks so i will be uploading soon!

Thanks for readiiing!😗]

olivia holt - My Life With Himजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें